Tiger Woods 10

Bought this on Saturday and normally im really not that nice about Tiger Woods games on console because you have to keep the analog stick straight etc. when hitting the ball so it goes straight. Its the same with this one but they've done something to it or maybe its just ive gained some patience because i am absolutely loving it.

The gameplay, the graphics, weather effects etc.

Its back on pc this year aswell, due for release in October and ill probably buy that one aswell because Tiger Woods games on pc are awesome. But for the time being ill stick to this 360 version because its very very good. Top job done by EA Sports on this one for once.

Golf video games? I firmly believe they should never make games of sports that you can do on the weekend. There's a Golf course about a 10 minute drive from here. 18 holes for about a tenner.

And a virtual golf game for what, €60 on the console? Pffft. Racing makes sense, as it costs considerable more to actually go racing.

• Ariff Roose

*sigh*. i play golf and shooting off a 14+ handicap and when it rains it really bums me! so why cant they sell Tiger Woods 2010?!! *sigh*

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back