Released Ticksta sss from sweden

BtB and RBR

I'm new to the track making with btb for rbr and i like the idea of close circuit stages but need help in beening able to run more than one lap around. can someone help me figure out to get more than one lap around the stage. thanks

This is wrong place for your post, but here is a solution:

- after you have your closed circuit track, create new dummy track over it - it has to be open track, because it's driveline must be opened too. The track does not need to be perfect shape - maybe take care for elevations more than for corners.
- then attach driveline to the dummy track - the rest you can read on a picture :)

driveline.jpg

...I take it, then, that it's not possible to take a BTB circuit for say rFactor or GTR2, and then simply have BTB export it to RBR (as a regular circuit)?

I first want to clarify - RBR needs only Centerline. I wrote about Driveline - mismatch - sorry!
I don't know what you mean exactly? If rF or GTR2 tracks can work for RBR this way? I think they can.
My idea is to add new track just for attaching (Appending) the "open" drivelines - I recommend to delete that dummy track after you have new centerline. It's not necessary to add invisible and non-driveable objects to your track. They would be not rendered, but still calculated by the machine. A waste, if you ask me.
For RBR you have to make laps manually - in BTB.

One other idea is to get unlimited laps in RBR (maybe for testing?) - attach drivelines to closed circuit, switch to Positions on that window and set all Start, End and Finish gates to 0,0 meters. Sometime you will get "Wrong Way" message in game, but you can drive forever this way :)

Remember - to replace "closed" driveline you have to clear all drivelines first, then attach new to open track.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%