RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

wanker.gif

Well I decided to run the BMW for this race as I would really like to master the RWD car, but it is going to be alot more difficult than what I thought.
My lap time were not to bad and I was sure I could have some good mid field battles.
Qualified P8.
Race 1. I was actually shocked at how quick the beemer was off the line. I knew it was quicker than the FWD cars off the line but was not expecting to get in P2 by T1...LOL that was awsume. I was imediately under pressure from Matt and decided not to defend and instead follow. He passed m into T1 and I was now P3. I was quite surprised to hold this position to the end.

Race 2: Once again a rocket start saw me in P2 again. Once again I was under pressure but this time from another beemer. I was slow through the infield as I am still getting used to the RWD. I was quickly passed by a beemer and Seb into T1. On lap 4 I made a mistake going into T4 I think and ran wide. There was a gap and Mr. Slater went for as I would of too if I was behind him. Unfortunately we made contact and I spun. No worries there guy's.
Just wanna say a BIG sorry to Keith spinning onto the tack right in front of him.. Really sorry about that m8.
Had a above average 1st race in the E90 and enjoyed it. I just need to convince Yves to help me with the Beemers setup..:)
Thanks Yves and RD.

ney probs mark - i know you're usually in FWD and wouldn't purposfully park a car where you did. Just an unfortunate corner to do it on. i thought i'd have been able to hold the line outside but unfortunately not with the speed i was carrying (i think i also got a bit of lift off understeer too boot!).

i may join you in having a go at mastering RWD at the next event...

Race 1:
It was my first race since 2 years on a "pro-server". I guess i was 12th after qualifying, unfortunately i touched someone's rear in the first corner (was a red car i guess...), he slided out, but he found back to track quite fast. Sorry again for that!

As i wanted to make sure to follow the golden rule, i checked if the rammed car was back on track again, was kind of confusing for me, as there were of course so many cars after the first corner.....well i ran out bad from that situation and was 22nd after i came back to track. I guess i finished around 13-16th place...

Race 2:
i found myself alone on track, the lights went on, i did a fail-start, still there were no other cars....i stopped and checked the chat window, no one answered...i guess my provider updated the net...so there might have been a shirt disconnection. Pitty, would have loved to race again!

However - its such a difference to those servers with no rules at all, i really appreciated very much racing with you guys! And this fair play is very cool, someone hit me, i felt back, while i thought, where the hell did this guy go ...he was still waiting for me on the 2nd corner to let me pass....as this is new for me, i was quite impressed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%