Thursday night sprint races

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Hi all,

Just trying to get some more numbers for the ACC Thursday night sprint races...there are 3 of us on the server at the moment lol.

I've asked for a later start time next week to see if that would help.

We've had some great racing when we've had the numbers so it would be really cool if you could make it or spread the word.

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited:
I think I just like the idea of racing familiar names and having a chat about the race on the forum and getting to know each other, develope little friendly rivalries etc

Idea - how about a "sprint cup".
Thursday night sprint races as usual but 3 races on the bounce are cup races.

I record the drivers that enter and their finishing positions and award points then after the 3rd race you get the final results.

Still standard fun sprint races that anyone can join but with a competitive element for the ones that want it.

Last edited:
I must have had the good crowd in tonight, no issues really.

I qualified 2nd missing out by a tenth or two. The Bentley boat pulled me alongside P1 off the line and around the outside of Copse, made it stick just about. The chap in p2 gave me a little nudge in Maggots but cold tyres, brakes and me being cautious was probably to blame for that one. From what I saw on the timings the guys behind were having good battles and the 1 car I lapped moved over which was nice of him.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years