Thursday night sprint races

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Hi all,

Just trying to get some more numbers for the ACC Thursday night sprint races...there are 3 of us on the server at the moment lol.

I've asked for a later start time next week to see if that would help.

We've had some great racing when we've had the numbers so it would be really cool if you could make it or spread the word.

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited:
The races I've done previously we had at least 10-15 people. I think as the RD guys have been busy the lack of advertising of the event this week hasn't helped.

I'd be happy to join the staff and arrange these sprint races if that would help.

A lot of stuff going on with SimGrid and simracing.gp as well. Almost too much choice now haha. The three simgrid daily races I have done recently are nowhere near the quality of racing here. It's almost like public lobbies ....

Yeh that's exactly what I don't want. If we can get the numbers up here with advertising and end up with "regulars" then we could even share our custom paint jobs so we can see each other's liveries properly

Yeah that would be class. There is however only 4 of us now for Imola tonight. To be honest this is my evening to race and i may have to do it elsewhere so i can get more full grid experience. Shame really as i like Imola but im struggling to see the point with less than 8 people or so :(

Someone mentioned the RD club calendar not working so that might be part of it but I have no idea what the club calendar is? I might have to just lump it and race on simgrid.

Last edited:
I've finally gotten into ac after owning it for 7 years and learning content manager, it's pretty addictive plus I've also signed up to help testing on simracing gp and that's every night at the moment. The races on sgp are mostly full I'm enjoying it as sgp is brilliant!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%