rF2 Thursday August 27th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Long Beach

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Klyde Parker

Hey,

I put a server up, if anyone is interested..... in the lobby as "! Fun Fun Fun"

Bram: what is race server 's T/C setting ?

lol after 60mins of people crashing into each other and into the wall do you think they'll be anyone left? Im treating quali as a practice session so that I can start last and watch the demolition derby into the 1st corner and chicane :p

Cant wait though...

**cough** server? **cough**

Dan.

I think you have a total wrong picture of our racing club Daniel. It are not touringcars on a public server and we expect..no demand..our clubmembers to behave like adult drivers.

And stop pushing to get a server up, you made your point in another post, there are more things in life then booting a server. Do an offline practice or race when you need tracktime!

• Klyde Parker

Anybody else having issues with running a dedicated server for this track?

Nobody else but me can join.... they get the track mis-match error.

DS is running on stand alone dedicated server pc and has run other events fine. Old LB2007 folder was removed and replaced. Issues ocurred - then DL track AGAIN and install on both PCs. Yet, Peeps still cant join successfully.

???????????

Bram we need the official sever up to test for this issue.. otherwise we will have the problem later for tonight.. please put the official server up with the track version on this forum and lets try and join to see if it works.. if not then there is a bug in the track..

I think you have a total wrong picture of our racing club Daniel. It are not touringcars on a public server and we expect..no demand..our clubmembers to behave like adult drivers.

And stop pushing to get a server up, you made your point in another post, there are more things in life then booting a server. Do an offline practice or race when you need tracktime!

well I thought id ask twice since I never get any response, even when I post about how to join my hosted games from same PC (which you at RD can obviusly do) no response, anyway back in 30mins

well I thought id ask twice since I never get any response, even when I post about how to join my hosted games from same PC (which you at RD can obviusly do) no response, anyway back in 30mins

Yeah that was a bit harsh tbh bram,, he was only asking...

any news on the official server being put up ? we realy need to test this issue otherwise we will be in trouble later tonight.

Aparently this version dosnt actualy work so im told.. so no lets not see if the track works at 8pm and be delayed till 9 or 10.. lets get it sorted now.. enough people about isnt there ?

we had problems all day with it on servers etc so i think its obviosly bugged..

if bram isnt here then surley someone else can help us out ? dont wanna waste my evening if its gonna be a farce..

enjoyed it all week and looking forward to this one tonight !

Lee and Daniel, i am responsible to host our own server. For any other questions you can use the rFactor forum for support and hopefully somebody has time to answer, but you can never demand to get one in time. Have more things to do like setting up a league for RDLMS, installing the new GPCOS system and our other daily task.

Once you pay my salary you can start demanding instant response but not from volunteers who work their butts off here all day for your pleasure.

And the track works as we have use it before

Who is demanding anything ? im simply trying my best as a Volunteer.. to get things sorted, normal procedure is to have someone as a back up.. to help you out if you dont have time.. dont worry bram i ran my own league for a year or so and it was hard work.. so i can appreciate what your saying.. but in no way am i demanding.. im simply trying to say.. between us lets sort it now and not later when the race is supposed to be taking place..

And if it works then fair enough.. ive raced on it before.. but i just wanted clarification i went through a few things with Klyde but we could not find an answer.. and im only raising this point of concern as we had problems with it years ago in a champcar race with F1CS.. so.. its known for being buggy.

Im sure klyde has problems with his instalation or something as the track seems there or there abouts... all the GB's are the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back