rF2 Thursday August 20th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Sachsenring 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for very late notice guys. Will have to pull out of this event. HDD Failed on machine which had my summer assignment on so having to spend the night recovering as its due in on Monday.

And people wonder why these stupid club things really dont work for most sim fans

I just went on the server to say hello and was instantly kicked with some bull**** about using my proper name!

For Gods sake its supposed to be fun you morons!! This is just a club event yes, not the FIA world championship! Do I ahve to flash a special pass and badge!

I was about to say I wasnt racing just saying hello, and was just summarily shot in the head,

As usual I will just stick to publics where people are friendly and not full of rules and their own self importance.

For Gods sake and you wonder why so many people sign up and dont race

You werent shot in the head, you were asked to change your name but didnt respond. Also you were driving with a GT car in a LMP qualifying session. Third you didnt even sign up like the rest did.

All the times on our server are logged for the future leaderboard and we dont want any of those nicknames like Chunder163 on it. So thats why we asked you to change your name.

If you dont like the rules, dont join :)! But don't call 23 guys that behave nicely morrons as there is just one acting like it.. Guess who!?

:Cry: Game crashed when proceeded to race session.:damnit:

Attachments

• Sachs_CTD.jpg
    Sachs_CTD.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 213
Well I spun out about 4 times and then I stalled on the track so that was enough for me. At least I made it through the night :).
Don't know if it's the track or game but there were lights all over the place from lmp cars from all over the track.

Had a good fight against a Spyker a couple of times in my C6R. The C6R definately has an advantage down the main straight :cowboy:.

Was good fun and thx for arranging this.

I was a bit disappointed in the mod at first but it really shines in action.

Sorry to Stefan for blocking the way and getting your car smashed. It was a classic case of going the same way to avert a crash.

Haha, i stopped counting how much i spun. I bursted my car into thousand pieces on that white LMP that bounced back on the track (no hard feelings mate, i was biting in my wheel laughing :laugh:).

From there my car needed to be under heavy repair but it didnt help me much, parts kept falling off all the time :D

Not the best LMS track in history but at least i was a good challenge and fun :)

See you next race

Had a good race except from 3 spins and a screen freeze. Because of that screen freeze my graphics looked really strange in the final 10 minutes. It seems that not only GTR Evo has screen freezes.
I finished 2nd in the GT2 and 10th overall.
Thanks to Bram for organizing this event, and thanks to all drivers for the fair driving, it was really good tonight!

The track reminded me of watching the LMES at Portamau (sp) recently, that was up hill and down dale, I didnt like it at first but I think it makes a really good track for this sort of racing, the overtaking oppurtunities are limited so you have to be carefull and patient, I know its not easy but the onus is on the faster classes to get by the slower classes, the GT guys should stick to their line and wait for the P guys to overtake them safely, but like I said easier said than done, huge fun this type of racing though with different strategies playing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back