rF2 Thursday August 13th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys do me a favour and stop signing out or change classes all the time, i have to reread the entire thread again to update the signup list properly.

For next time: test a track and car combo, stick to it and then sign up :D

I think it is too late to determine pitrules now. Maybe we can decide to pit as we like (straight off the ring dive into the pit and dont make that extra lap). My bad, will check that stuff better next time (too busy with all the events at the moment)

• Sean Edwards

Can I switch to GT1 (currently LMP1) please, my team mates made me:mad-tongue: Thanks!

Sorry i'm going to pull out of this one. I don't know whether its this version of Nords or what, but the cars feel terrible on it. Not even the slightest bit of fun to drive.

I'm out too.

I don't want to be responsible for taking out someone else when I'm in an unfamiliar car on an unfamiliar track.

Just means more time to prepare for Spa on sunday. Have a great race all.

• Klyde Parker

Hmn,

Any spots left (what classes) ? cant decide on car :(

• Mart Välja

Drivername: Mart V2lja
Class: GT1
(Yes I wait and if someone isn't attending I'll drive GT1)

Having Matchmaker problems at the moment. Was on the server and then lost connection. Have rebooted pc and router but the lobby is taking forever to update and when it does I only have about 20 rooms to join (none of which being RD).

Will keep trying but will announce if I have to withdrawer prior to the official start. Fingers crossed it sorts itself out!!!

Bram, I have to drop out as well. I have been sick on and off all week and right now seems to be one of those "on" moments. I am really sorry! But I need to lye down. I know how frustrating it must be for you with so many dropping out just hours before the race. Thank you so much for all you do!

On another note, do you have any standard sized Advertisements for RD readily available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%