rF2 Thursday August 13th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions...

1. Can we use the GP circuit and stay within the cones to start a flyer rather than doing a whole outlap?
  2. Do we enter the pit lane from GP track or fly in from whole circuit using that small gap in wall?
Thanks

Ok, changing from LMP1 to LMP2 so we have a more equal field... :smile-big:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, one thing I remembered just now... I didnt noticed any blue flags in the race... Is the blue flags really working (since we are on black only rule)??? Blue flag is veeery important...

I have a few questions...

1. Can we use the GP circuit and stay within the cones to start a flyer rather than doing a whole outlap?
  2. Do we enter the pit lane from GP track or fly in from whole circuit using that small gap in wall?
Thanks
1) Yes, it is designed to let you do that, just like real life.

2) I'm 90% sure that you have to pit at the end of the GP track (therefore have to do two laps of the GP track on your pit lap). But I will let a race director confirm that.

I've had a blue flag during practice so they are working. I don't think there will be that much lapping going on though!

You gotta pit just after you are finished with the old track. (However, you could also pit after finishing your lap in the modern track but then you will have to complete another lap in the modern one... )

1) Yes, it is designed to let you do that, just like real life.
GREAT! :)

2) I'm 90% sure that you have to pit at the end of the GP track (therefore have to do two laps of the GP track on your pit lap). But I will let a race director confirm that.
Weird... How is it gonna work? Arent we gonna have a cutting penalty or something? If not, we are gonna have more completed laps that we are actualy gonna do, right?

I'm not 100% sure Aritan, let Bram or someone confirm. It doesn't count your lap, I've noticed that and you don't get a cut track warning, it's intelligent enough it seems.

Also does anyone else have a problem with very long pitstops? My piststops are always 20 seconds longer than they should be.

This is my pitting problem: The pit should only take 20 seconds (unlike Evo, the tyres and fuel are done simultaneously) but it takes almost 40!

longpit.jpg

I can see where the time is coming from, but it shouldn't, I can see the fuel going in as my tyres are being replaced. Is it something coded into the mod?

Never had this problem before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years