rF2 Thursday August 13th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least thats better than what we saw at Vitus. :smile-big:

There were times I stopped to laugh a bit about the pit mess during practice, quali and warmup... Warmup was the best!!!! HAHAHA

Ei, just looked at that live feature and noticed it has a MAP!!!!! A MAP!!!!! Veeeeery nice, Ramon!!! Veeeeeeeery nice!!!!!

Is that really live, I mean, the cars move and all or it just updates from time to time?

Really? Hum... My rFactor shutted down yesterday... I hate this in rFactor... I think I'm gonna make a clean install just for this mod... rF lite kind of install...
Mine is a clean install. Just a few weeks old now and only been played a hand full of times. I currently have 4 mods installed and 3 add on tracks (all of which are the Nordschleife lol). I don't know what the problem is, but it is really annoying!

Just a quick note - EVERYBODY needs to have a go at night BEFORE you do this race.

Sounds obvious, but if you forget and your first taste of darkness on this track is in the race, you'll get a rude awakening, swiftly followed by the crunch of the armco :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%