Thursday 30th July 2009 - Rally UK vs US

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

totally mate, anyone can join any session they like - butovcorze, we'd love to have you :becky:

• Andrew Evans

we only have one person, damien, who runs in the ocn session atm.... but he's not signed up yet.... bert is also running that session this week...

• Jason Halaby

Yes Please!
Jason Halaby (jasonhalaby)
I'll take the US session, and maybe I'll be lucky enough to have some company this week...:laugh2:

• Bert Van Waes

we only have one person, damien, who runs in the ocn session atm.... but he's not signed up yet.... bert is also running that session this week...

Yep, only this week though. due to some league interference. :)

Btw, it's amazing, Peter.
I now run it together with a HDR plugin and it's a new sim. Loving it.

I'm testing out the cars btw. Peugeot is my favourite with the lade and Seat closely following. The cars are a blast. So cool i'm testing them out on France to fine tune the HDR settings.

Greets

• Andrew Evans

I'll try to be in the oceania session, have never driven online before with RBR, so I will first try to get the mod working.

cool man... if you get going, let me know yer rsrbr id and i'll throw you on the list...

• Andrew Evans

unlucky mate.... unf, i don't wanna fix the event to a particular day but it will generally be in the tues/weds/thurs area of the week... it's dependant on what i've got cooking in evo and other events that are on etc.... but i do want all sessions to occur on the same day, so that the whole event is over and out in 24 hours or so... i know some people won't be able to make it all the time... all is groovy, hopefully catch ya next time man....

Bert HDR PLUGIN?

Evans any chance of arriving right @ the end of this? and then being able to do all of the stages? (As i said earlier i've got a GT Legends race)
Evans or possibly a session @ 9:30 GMT time?

• Andrew Evans

Evans any chance of arriving right @ the end of this? and then being able to do all of the stages? (As i said earlier i've got a GT Legends race)
Evans or possibly a session @ 9:30 GMT time?

nope... if you miss the deadline for a stage, you automatically get the default time... each stage deadline is roundabout the default time for the previous stage plus a min or two.... (first stage is 15 mins after the lobby opens)....

also, no more sessions - it wouldn't happen in any other event - if you can't make it, there's always next week....

• Bert Van Waes

Yeah guys, a HDR plugin, but it's difficult to fine tune it and still like it.

In this thread here the link's pasted, it's orriginally made for San Andreas but it works on everything, alot of people in the Flight Simulator community love it. It's very interesting because it's a small plugin and you can change everything in the file, and with Shift+F12 you can put it on and off.
http://www.bhmotorsports.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=44722

Some more info
http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=316366&page=2

This is a nice example of what it can do. But i'm trying to tone it down a bit. Read more, install it, try for yrself. If you don't like it you just delete the 2 files out of the folder, that's it. Give me a week and i've finetuned the settings for RBR
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb1tyoQXnWk&feature=related[/ame]

But the one in the movie is way to bright and to much bloom imo.

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back