Thursday 23rd July 2009 - Rally Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

Looks awesome... Japan on tarmac, uber narrow roads...:victory:

I'm in!!

Greets

3:32.89 at Tanner II, bad, night, Ford Fiesta. Tough stage.

Nigel, for offline in night, click the tab Play Alone and then check the box Night Mod.

Welcome!

I've not ran any of stages yet, im in two minds if I should drive them a bit to be more comfortable or just do like i've done in the previous events and drive them totally fresh.

I just ran the first and last stage to get an idea of the two extremes. Not a good idea to start the rally with no experience in rain at all. With the bumps, tight turns and darkness on the last stage, it can take you out. Especially as you have no grip in the grass it takes a while to get out.

I find the headlights in RSRBR are not as bright as they should be.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vkCld4V9tk[/ame]

• Jason Halaby

Andy - I'll take the US Start!
Jason Halaby (jasonhalaby)

• Andrew Evans

cool to see more new faces! :D :wave:

ss7 has been changed from damp to bad conditions - was just setting up the session and turns out night mod is only allowed with good or bad conditions....

ran some stages earlier.... loving the night... and ss8 is just :tastyfish:.....

• Andrew Evans

ocn and euro sessions are up... can't post the us one until the ocn one is over - only allowed to post 2 at a time... :(

any chance you could post a setup please, i had a look at the suspension settings but as usual haven't a clue what to change :struggle:

Haven't messed with the settings yet, I'll have to see if I can sort out the suspension - settings are different to most games and I'm not used to setting up a rally car on RBR so any setup I post will be a bit hit and miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%