• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Thursday 20th August 2009 - Death of the Elimination Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Lynce

100RPM
Aug 25, 2008
Hi, Andrew: sign me out for this one, please. I´ll go at Le Mans Series, at the same day, same hour. Thanks a lot.

Peter Duivelaar

3000RPM
Apr 10, 2008
Hi, Andrew: sign me out for this one, please. I´ll go at Le Mans Series, at the same day, same hour. Thanks a lot.
The same here. I really don't like to sign out but when I signed up for this the Endurance Mod for Rfactor was not even there, and I am really enjoying that mod at the moment so if it is not a problem I would like to sign out.

A

Andrew Evans

oh dear... this seems to be not going well....!

if we don't get 24 definite sign-ups then there'll be no event... there's no point running this for less than 3 rounds...

:smalltear:

Dan Coldrick

500RPM
Mar 17, 2008
Personally I think you shouldn't sign out of an event if you intend to sign for another, if I was Andy I would be pretty piss*d off as these things don't organise themself......

Peter Duivelaar

3000RPM
Apr 10, 2008
Personally I think you shouldn't sign out of an event if you intend to sign for another, if I was Andy I would be pretty piss*d off as these things don't organise themself......
You are totally right Dan. I shouldn't have signed out :(
NormallyI never do it, it's just that the Endurance mod for Rfactor is only just released and I already signed up before that time for this event, not knowing the Endurance mod for Rfactor would be released. But if I now sign out again from that event, Bram would not be happy either.
Only thing I can do now is to apologize to Andrew :(

M

Matt Crouch

If it is running I am there btw, if it's not I might just be there anyway... Or I might go to GTL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment