Thursday 1st October 2009 - Rally Drive Blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first win!
I did not practice but I knew the car from another event and I really like the handling of the 205.
Thanks to Andrew for this event, it was really something different with these small cars on very short stages, I really enjoyed it.

Wow that's a huge suprise! I honestly expected this rally to be a 205 fest, and maybe plugging the Yugo in 6th or 7th if I was lucky.
Anyway, I must thank the Yugo, it was absolutely sublime on Tarmac, very nice to drive. Not so much on the gravel, which was much more of a hold the F(%* on and hope you get home.

Thanks Andrew for setting up the whole shebang.

Thanks to the Aussies for the usual banter of TS.

• Bert Van Waes

Great stuff. Grats Peter and welcome to the hall of fame! :)

Crazy close times on some stages (most) in the EU session too. Between Adam, Andrew and me there was only a crash and, or "a blip off the throttle" like Adam says.

An intense fight and still a bit off a shame i pressed the windows button instead of escape when calling for help. I thought it was all over, but when RBR came back the screen was black, but if you know the menus out of yr head you can still scroll them. I pressed escape and one time up. Then enter and one time to the left, enter again. And i was retired. Oef, or the whole rally was over...
I think it's time to race with a small lamp again instead doing it in the total darkness...

Shame for you Mark. You were going for top spots in EU mate! I hope you get it sorted out! :)

Loved it Andrew, big thumbs up for this refreshing rally, were only you and the car were there, not the codriver. Good stuff!

And remember, save the bees!!!

• Bert Van Waes

Here's the replay off the 3 stages i got in the pocket... :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF6cTs_bvWc[/ame]

Btw, you guys also noticed the flying off the ground effect of a couple inches on yr replays with this car?

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years