• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Thursday 1st October 2009 - Rally Drive Blind

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally 2.0 Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Duivelaar

Peter Duivelaar

Ratings:
    +26
    My first win!
    I did not practice but I knew the car from another event and I really like the handling of the 205.
    Thanks to Andrew for this event, it was really something different with these small cars on very short stages, I really enjoyed it.

2. Glenn Morris

Glenn Morris

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow that's a huge suprise! I honestly expected this rally to be a 205 fest, and maybe plugging the Yugo in 6th or 7th if I was lucky.
    Anyway, I must thank the Yugo, it was absolutely sublime on Tarmac, very nice to drive. Not so much on the gravel, which was much more of a hold the F(%* on and hope you get home.

Thanks Andrew for setting up the whole shebang.

Thanks to the Aussies for the usual banter of TS.

3. Bert Van Waes

Bert Van Waes

Ratings:
    +0
    Great stuff. Grats Peter and welcome to the hall of fame! :)

Crazy close times on some stages (most) in the EU session too. Between Adam, Andrew and me there was only a crash and, or "a blip off the throttle" like Adam says.

An intense fight and still a bit off a shame i pressed the windows button instead of escape when calling for help. I thought it was all over, but when RBR came back the screen was black, but if you know the menus out of yr head you can still scroll them. I pressed escape and one time up. Then enter and one time to the left, enter again. And i was retired. Oef, or the whole rally was over...
    I think it's time to race with a small lamp again instead doing it in the total darkness...

Shame for you Mark. You were going for top spots in EU mate! I hope you get it sorted out! :)

Loved it Andrew, big thumbs up for this refreshing rally, were only you and the car were there, not the codriver. Good stuff!

And remember, save the bees!!!

4. Mark Birney

Mark Birney
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    I put a leesh on my bee, so he won't run away and get man flu.

5. Bert Van Waes

Bert Van Waes

Ratings:
    +0
    Here's the replay off the 3 stages i got in the pocket... :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF6cTs_bvWc[/ame]

Btw, you guys also noticed the flying off the ground effect of a couple inches on yr replays with this car?

Greets

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,867
    Yep, I had that also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.