Thursday 19th November 2009 - Rally Australian Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Glenn, great to see an Aussie take out the Aussie rally. :aus:
Well done to Aaron and Alex for the podium. :highfive:

5 different cars in the top 5 too, good to see.

:third:

Absolutely awesome race!
I've never raced anybody in RBR before. Absolutely different experience from just doing a quick rally at your own pace! The adrenalin, the sweaty palms, wow! :good::Banane10:

As said before, the night stages didn't feel that hard, guess you just need to relay on your coodriver even more.

Front weel cars felt well alien at first, after 4wd impreza, but after 2 days practice I started to get the hang of it.

Big :thanks: to everybody involved!!!

Wow.
It was a bit of a suprise. I knew I'd gotten the most I could out of the ugly Pug, so I wasn't gonna be disappointed with wherever I ended up, although I was kinda feeling a podium could be on. Not a win though. Wow. Stoked. Been at work all day, but got an SMS from Wedge to let me know I'm awesome! :giggle:

Cheers for setting it up Andrew. You must be almost due for a win yourself, mate!

Thought I would take a day off from track racing, and do some rallying for a change. Think it is a trend in the motorsport world. Just look at Kimi and Kubica most recently. :)

Very little practise, and that had its effect on the first stage. Was running really good untill the co-driver said "caution" and I wondered why they had put a banner over det road..... Became airborne very much indeed and smacked my engine hard at the bottom of the mineshaft hill. The entire rally messed up. :sad:

SS2 and 3 was also really bad, but was my own mistakes as I pushed too hard. Then I got inte the groove and was 1st or 2nd the following 6 stages. But on the last 3 ones I pushed too hard again and crashed some. Think I got a PB in number of rolls on SS11. :smile-big:

Half bad and half good. But you have to stay on the road to win rallies. In my last/first rally I got 2:nd by doing just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%