Thursday 10th September 2009 - Rally Heaven & Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Aaron Cloutier

Thanks Andrew! I feel very happy with 5th. :D

Great job everyone! I really enjoyed my first race with you all and will definitely be back again!

Poop. 4 retirements. Missed one thanks to Half-Life 2 and cake. Ah well. Congrats to everyone, especially the newcomers. Fantastic job :)

And how could I forget... Adamski Vaughan!

Hip-hip!

cat-saying-hooray.jpg

Who could that be on the right???

Hi guys. I,m really sorry for not showing up:disapointed: but it becomes impossible for me to do any more racing during the week days due to work commitments :( . Only fridays and saturdays are left for me from now on :starving:. I just HOPE that one day we will have an event on one of those days:woot:. Until then i have to say no :damnit: to do any more rallies :disapointed::confused2:. As a new guy to RBR i will practise:car: on weekends as much as i can so can give you a good run for your worth:blah::Hamm3rHed: that one beautiful friday or saturday when we have RD rally event :waiting::nailbiting::noidea: :thanks:

• Andrew Evans

no worries matey... a saturday could definitely be doable, however, i need to co-ordinate it with the 2 evo leagues i'm in atm... which are both, annoyingly, on a saturday :shakeyfistman:

but there was talk of a maybe a 2-parter in one day.... first session in mid-morning/lunchtime... and second session in the evening.... cannae promise, but i'll see what i can cook up... :wink:

• Bert Van Waes

Awesome rally again.

For me, it was one of the hardest to date!! But one off the better ones on gravel for the fun!

Like you said, heaven on daylight, hell in the dark. But for me, the first 6 stages were sooo bad it seemed to be totally the other way around. But then i had some better ones, until it was all over... My go the last 2 i went off only one's each, directly over. While the first 5 or 6 i kept on rolling and rolling and rolling and... But could finish them all... Amazing! :)

Loving this game and if i have time somewhere i'll fix a video, because somewhere in the great part of the event i won one stage, wooopla, lol...

Grats to Vaughany and the other toppers!!! Great skills guys.
Tx Andrew for a great event! and RD!!

• Bert Van Waes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOVmDqs1wc[/ame]

As promised ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%