Thursday 10th September 2009 - Rally Heaven & Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

yep, all our events are posted with a GMT start time... that gives a standard reference point for everyone... in the UK we're in BST atm, so it's one hour later for us... mainland europe is probably 2 hours... but, so long as you convert GMT to your local time, all is good :thumb:

• Jason Halaby

btw - what was the result on the aussie night stages? did you run wets or drys in the end?

I mostly ran dry tires on the aussie stages, but one time I forgot to change it and ran with wets. I did not notice much difference between the two.

• Aaron Cloutier

I went with defaults... so Wet on the Aussie stages. They felt looser to me. I probably could have done a little better with dries... maybe. The USA night stages are really hard because they're so open. At least you illuminate trees and bushes in the Aussie stages. USA just seemed so ... DARK.

Good luck and welcome to the fellow new guys!

• Johan Sälgström

What a bummer, got a "psychics file absent" when I was about to start SS7. Twice, even. Looks like my RSRBR needs a reinstall. :( Anyways, had a blast while it lasted, looking forward to the next event, hopefully without any technical errors then.

strangely after my rally i crashed like 21 times hahaha i only did 10 stages where i should have done 12 stages.. hmnzzz can it be a bug?? anyway andrew dont take me up in the final standings coz something is wrong now hahaha

thanksssshhh for organise andrew:D

Hee hee sweeet thank you very much andrew :D

I have the times screen shotted if you need them ;)

Thank you Andrew and this is still my favourite event at the moment. People need to get this be patient and become addicted to a fantastic game :good:

Really nice. Loved this event. :good:

But it didn't start good when I went off after like 5 turns and lost 30 sec... After that it was nice rallying untill I blew it again, several times, when the rain began to fall. Have to work on that. :)

In the end I ended up higher than I had expected :victory:

I will see if I can make it to another rbr event, was really worth it.

• Andrew Evans

well, after australia was devoid of rain, i was wondering whether the rally would live up to it's name... the US stages totally made up for it though :hoho:

internet came back 4 stages in (after 2 days being out :grrr: ).... i was running the rally in parallel offline... however, i've decided not to add in my missing times and so not set a precedent for corrections other than when the server drops one...

heaven went much better than hell.... shattered windscreen 26 seconds into one of the US stages... you won't believe how much it increases the visibility factor! (remember you heard that protip here first)... :D

results and stats will be updated in a moski.... roll on the snowfest...
eekdance.gif

Thank you very much :D.

Id just like to thank my fans for being so surportive, My mum and Dad. And my baby daughter Caitling for teaching me the Scandinavian Flip.

ROOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
9630_132751562756_666337756_2954334_2497671_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%