Thursday 10th September 2009 - Rally Heaven & Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

jep, from this week the US session runs first, so i can get the results out straight after the end of the EU session...

Andrew is too busy ROFLing in the Clios :)

Also, we already ran F2000_14_1, but I don't see a problem in repeating it (besides the fact that the only real option of car in 14_1 is the Celica :p)

• Andrew Evans

we won't be repeating the same pack.... i'll let you know later - am doing the le mans 4 hour jobbie, so will sort it after that :thumb:

Great choice, thanks Andrew!

The higher spec cars just spun their fronts so violently!! I would love to know how realistic they actually are. Hats off to the 'real' drivers who are able to drive them!!

I would love to do this but US session is 4 in the morning when I have to be up for college at 7, AU session I'm actually at college and EU session I'm working lol.

Oh well, maybe next time :(

• Andrew Evans

3 sessions over 16 hours and you can't make one of them, ryo... :prawncrackers:

good to see you in mr jones :thumb:

• Andrew Evans

jesus christ, it's lewis fergusson!

(looking rusty with the old double post :D)

• Aaron Cloutier

Hey all!

This will be my first rally at RaceDepartment and I'm very keen on joining in.

Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)

I'll be joining from the USA and I just want to double check my time conversion. I've been reading the other posts and I'm confused.

By my calculation, 03:00 GMT on Thursday is 23:00 EST USA on Wednesday. Can someone confirm my understanding?

Thanks and I really look forward to the race.

• Andrew Evans

hey aaron, :welcome: aboard the rbr train!

03:00 GMT is totally 23:00 on weds, your time, for ny at least... the US session start is tweaked for our only regular us driver, jason... (who i think lives on ze west coast) :thumb:

Sign me up please Mr Evans!

Tried these cars and I've no idea how to drive 'em, but I'm sure Mr Wedgwood will teach me how :-D

Oceanic Session

Glenn Morris (mozza)

Cheers bloke.

• Andrew Evans

yea, some of these motors have a hair-trigger throttle on them... hehehehe....

like cheeky wee birney.... i found the corolla particularly sexeh.... the clio and the swift were also up there.... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back