(OLD) Thruxton (ST edition) now included in Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack 1.4

Tracks (OLD) Thruxton (ST edition) now included in Super Touring TrackUpdates Pack 1.4 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
AndreasFSC submitted a new resource:

Thruxton (ST edition) - Thruxton for the super touring cars

Thruxton SuperTouring Edition for Race07

This is a scratch made Thruxton track made by Lacercutter for Rfactor. This is the first version, so it will probably need some updates laterView attachment 213332 View attachment 213333 View attachment 213334 .

From the description of the original Rfactor version:

"This is a nearly finished version of Thruxton that I've been building on and off over the last couple of years,
it quite often gets left for...

Read more about this resource...

AndreasFSC updated Thruxton (ST edition) with a new update entry:

Added pit crews

V1.0
* Edited light settings
* Added animated pit marshall when exit garage (can also be used in ST trackpack)
* Added some team engineers monitoring lap times and some static pit crews that are visible during races.
Only every second pit position is populated for the moment, because it looks too crowded otherwise.
The pit crew position will not be perfect when the player car makes its stop.
* Made some minor changes to the fastline at Club to decrease ai curb hopping and edited cut...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried different car classes or to reinstall the track? Hard to tell what the problem is, but it sounds like some file (maybe .aiw?) is missing.

You can drag and drop the "Gamedata" folder in the zip-file into your "Race 07/Gamedata" folder.

Only the "Gamedata\Locations\Thruxton_ST" and "Gamedata\Locations\Pitstop" folders are required to use the track. The rest is needed to see the animated guy that shows the way out of the garage, but the track works without him too.

Hm is that supposed to have the 1.0 readme and I also saw a couple of slightly older (by hours) files in the package? Also the 1.0 had some newer files :O_o: that doesn't necessarily mean a thing...but thought I should still ask :redface:

The 'real' readme direct in the zip file, the one in the locations/Thruxton_ST was left there by mistake...
I work with a lot of things simultaneously now, so I might get a little bit distracted from times to times :O_o::p

Yes, that was the old file.
I am surprised by the mistake because I thought I was careful to add the right file , and also not surprised, because I am good at making these kind of mistakes :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back