Thrustmaster wheels...

Hi guys,

Has something happened to Thrustmaster? Their prices have sky-rocketed (T300RS, T300GTE, T500RS) and most of the online stockists no longer have their wheels. Do I need to grab one at a stupid price while I can, or is this all in anticipation of a new release?

Feeling pretty out of luck since I missed a T300GTE at £225 a couple of weeks ago.

There seems to be stock issues, in the UK at least. Amazon are out as are a number of other retailers and prices are higher at those carrying stock. Perhaps Thrustmaster cannot keep up with demand?

I've been considering a T300 GTE for a couple of months now but kept putting off making the purchase so I too have missed some good deals (such as £229 @ box.co.uk). Decided to pre-order at Amazon for £239 with a 2-3 week wait. A bit annoying to say the least.

Upvote 0
I picked mine up (t300rs) from alternate.de last week for £240
Their page has been showing in and out of stock for the past few days, maybe give them a try.

Just checked and they have the t300gte instock.

Upvote 0
Most likely with the recent price increase on Fanatec wheels and the release of Project CARS people are buying Thrustmaster wheels that probably weren't going to before.

Upvote 0
My T300 was delivered yesterday from alternate.de (or alternate.co.uk to be more specific). Good price and quick delivery to the UK from Germany. Slightly cheaper than Amazon.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back