Thrustmaster wheel rim on Fanatec wheel base?

Hi i'd like to know if it's possible to mount a Thrustmaster T150 wheel rim on a Fanatec wheel base using some sort of adapter and where to find it.
Thank you.

Hi i'd like to know if it's possible to mount a Thrustmaster T150 wheel rim on a Fanatec wheel base using some sort of adapter and where to find it.
Thank you.
No, sadly not.
Problem is that you control the fanatec wheel base from the rim, not from a windows menu. Not using a fanatec rim basically deactivates the wheelbase!

This is why fanatec offers the universal hubs with a standard bolt pattern.
You can buy one of the hubs and screw your favorite rim onto it.
The hub will carry the shifter paddles too so you'll need a rim without shifters or do some very custom solution...

However it absolutely doesn't make sense to use a cheap t150 rim for this.

Sorry that I couldn't give you a more positive answer :(

Upvote 0
No, sadly not.
Problem is that you control the fanatec wheel base from the rim, not from a windows menu. Not using a fanatec rim basically deactivates the wheelbase!

This is why fanatec offers the universal hubs with a standard bolt pattern.
You can buy one of the hubs and screw your favorite rim onto it.
The hub will carry the shifter paddles too so you'll need a rim without shifters or do some very custom solution...

However it absolutely doesn't make sense to use a cheap t150 rim for this.

Sorry that I couldn't give you a more positive answer :(
Ah ok thanks. Yeah it sounds terrible a T150 rim on a Fanatec wheel base but spend 180€ for a Fanatec rim (which is basically a piece of rounded alluminium and cost half the price of a wheel base) doesn't make any sense to me, because what makes the Force Feedback is the wheel base. And because of small budget i'd like to spend every cents for FF quality and good pedals. I wear gloves so i don't care about the plastic feeling or grip

Upvote 0
I don't think any solid plastic like the thrustmaster rims are would make you lose ffb.
For this it would have to flex along the circular structure and bend into an oval or something.
Can't imagine the tm rims doing this, having driven some tm wheels.

But anyway, yeah, search for a used rim! Formula black/carbon are sturdy and can be found for about 100€.
Dont get the McLaren GT3 rim, quality problems!
The p1 rim seems to be quite sturdy though. Look for one of the older, rubber ones instead of the slightly more expensive p1 elite with Alcantara! :)

Upvote 0
I don't think any solid plastic like the thrustmaster rims are would make you lose ffb.
For this it would have to flex along the circular structure and bend into an oval or something.
Can't imagine the tm rims doing this, having driven some tm wheels.

But anyway, yeah, search for a used rim! Formula black/carbon are sturdy and can be found for about 100€.
Dont get the McLaren GT3 rim, quality problems!
The p1 rim seems to be quite sturdy though. Look for one of the older, rubber ones instead of the slightly more expensive p1 elite with Alcantara! :)
Yeah in the end i'm looking for an used fanatec wheel rim, thanks

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%