Thrustmaster wheel conversion for OSW

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Flyinjake, May 8, 2018.

1. Flyinjake

Flyinjake

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Im planning to replace my T500RS with a SimuCUBE based OSW kit Biss-C and wonder if it is possible to reuse my Ferrari F1 wheel and the Ferrari F599XX EVO 30 wheel from Thrustmaster.
    I have seen conversion kits for Fanatec, but does anyone know of Thrustmaster conversion kits?

Thanks
    Jacob

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +212
    Add a quick release/Coiled cable and your done.

3. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +67
    And connect the coiled cable to what?

4. Flyinjake

Flyinjake

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry but thats a bit undetailed to me. I am looking for a premade solution that you can just buy and attach easily or detailed instructions on how to attach a cable that goes to a USB port on a pc .

5. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +67
    Probably misunderstood. That was not a solution to begin with.

6. torsteinvh

torsteinvh

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm considering converting my Thrustmaster wheel rims as well, but I havent found any 'plug and play' conversion kits.
    What I'm going to do is connect all the wheel buttons to a Leo Bodnar Joystick Controller and have the wheel buttons connected as a separate controller. In addition you would need an adapter that lets you mount the Thrustmaster wheels on the OSW base. I already have a QR conversion on my wheel rims so I haven't done much research in that area, but I guess a TM-to-70mm-adapter could work.

-Torstein