Thrustmaster wheel conversion for OSW

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Flyinjake, May 8, 2018.

1. Flyinjake

Flyinjake

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Im planning to replace my T500RS with a SimuCUBE based OSW kit Biss-C and wonder if it is possible to reuse my Ferrari F1 wheel and the Ferrari F599XX EVO 30 wheel from Thrustmaster.
    I have seen conversion kits for Fanatec, but does anyone know of Thrustmaster conversion kits?

Thanks
    Jacob

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +217
    Add a quick release/Coiled cable and your done.

3. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    And connect the coiled cable to what?

4. Flyinjake

Flyinjake

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry but thats a bit undetailed to me. I am looking for a premade solution that you can just buy and attach easily or detailed instructions on how to attach a cable that goes to a USB port on a pc .

5. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +71
    Probably misunderstood. That was not a solution to begin with.

6. torsteinvh

torsteinvh

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm considering converting my Thrustmaster wheel rims as well, but I havent found any 'plug and play' conversion kits.
    What I'm going to do is connect all the wheel buttons to a Leo Bodnar Joystick Controller and have the wheel buttons connected as a separate controller. In addition you would need an adapter that lets you mount the Thrustmaster wheels on the OSW base. I already have a QR conversion on my wheel rims so I haven't done much research in that area, but I guess a TM-to-70mm-adapter could work.

-Torstein

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.