Thrustmaster VG T3PA-PRO 3-Pedal Add-On Set revealed

t3papro-3.jpg

Thrustmaster is continuing to add to its racing product ecosystem with the launch of the stand-alone version of its high-end 100% metal, 3-pedal pedal set: the Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO.

Following reports of sales in Hong Kong and user manuals popping up on their support site, Thrustmaster has released its newest addition to the racing product ecosystem. Wait a minute, aren't they....

Yes, you have seen these pedals before; essentially a stand-alone version of the pedal set you will find bundled with the current T500RS package with only differences being the colour of the Thrustmaster logo on the pedal faces and the inclusion of the popular conical brake mod already found with the standard T3PA set. Everything else looks to be unchanged, with their 100% metal construction, and metal footrest with non-slip grating and can be inverted to the GT or rally style configuration.

Compatible with all current Thrustmaster T-Series wheels including the T300 RS / T300 Ferrari GTE, T500 RS / Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500, and TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition. Unfortunately they can not be used as a stand-alone device via USB, which considering they are a 'stand-alone' pedal set, this is rather disappointing.

Suggested retail price:
  • UK - £149.99
  • US - $149.99
  • EUR - €169.99
I think these prices are fair considering the quality of these pedals; I have seen second hand sets sell on online auction sites for north of £200. These pedals now give T300RS and TX owners the chance to add a quality pedal set to their set up as the standard pedals bundled with these wheels, although adequate leave a lot to be desired.

You can purchase your Thrustmaster VG T3PA-PRO 3-Pedal Add-On Set online and RaceDepartment will do a full product review as soon as the set arrives.

t3papro-2.jpg t3papro-3.jpg t3papro_zoom (2).jpg

Last edited:
wonder how they will compare to the fanatec csr elites,i know there no load cell but from what i hear the conical brake mod is just as good and feels awesome.need to get a set and see myself and love the fact you can invert with having to get a seperate kit

Upvote 0
wonder how they will compare to the fanatec csr elites,i know there no load cell but from what i hear the conical brake mod is just as good and feels awesome.need to get a set and see myself and love the fact you can invert with having to get a seperate kit

Well, I have a set of CSR Elites and a set of T500 pedals with Basher mod. I prefer the Basher mod to the load cell in the CSR Elites, however I like the pedal travel much more in the CSR Elites and the spring resistance adjustability so I still prefer the CSR Elites over the T500 pedals, but I could use either one and not complain.

Upvote 0
Well, I have a set of CSR Elites and a set of T500 pedals with Basher mod. I prefer the Basher mod to the load cell in the CSR Elites, however I like the pedal travel much more in the CSR Elites and the spring resistance adjustability so I still prefer the CSR Elites over the T500 pedals, but I could use either one and not complain.
many thanks mate.think i will get the t3pa pro as do prefer the look ov them and being inverted a big selling point for me without the kit u need for fanatecs.i am going to wait to see if any other retailors stock them tho as thrustmaster price is little steep here in uk

Upvote 0
It will break after 3 months or the potential meters will break because its all made in china, if you want to buy something usefull buy logitech or fanatec - a guy who spend 700 euro on 4 thrustmaster wheels

Upvote 0
It will break after 3 months or the potential meters will break because its all made in china, if you want to buy something usefull buy logitech or fanatec - a guy who spend 700 euro on 4 thrustmaster wheels

My T500 pedals are over a year old now and I don't have any issues with them. I have two wheels currently, a Fanatec CSW v2 with CSR Elite pedals and a T500RS, the Thrustmaster T500 pedals are very reliable ever since they got rid of those torsion springs many years ago.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Scratching my noggin here. From the way that reads you bought replacement TM wheels for failed Pots(potentiometers) in the pedals. That's some serious bad luck considering all pots, no matter who makes them get nice and dirty on the inside from regular use.

Electrical contact cleaner does wonders in cleaning out pots. The area near the electrical connectors has enough space to fit the spray straw down inside the wiper case. Spray and operate the pot until the contact cleaner is running clear back out of the pot. Make sure you are using ONLY an electrical contact cleaner so no residue is left behind. You can find spray cans of electrical contact/motor cleaner at Automotive parts stores. CRC brand is popular in the US.

:) Or you can just order replacement pots from TM if the pedal set is out of the warranty period if they are indeed broken.

Upvote 0

Are you related to this guy? Your stories are remarkably similar.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/thrustmaster-are-****.101808/

Upvote 0
sounds like troll lol or just a fanboy ov logitech/fanatec products.
the t500 f1 of carlos martin broke, the t500 f1 of danny van der niet broke and my t500 f1 broke, 3 times the potential meters and with carlos it just caught smoke because the chinese van which is installed on top is made in china. If you think nike shoes or demin jeans are the best shoes and jeans there are as well then my advice is to expand your horizon and dont be so judgemental on a person who has a different opinion out of observation. hug a tree

Upvote 0
I've had a T500, plus f1 rim and th8a shifter for almost 2 years. Put in plenty of hours on each and no issues. Everyone has their own experience with the products they buy, more often than not the bad experiences "shout" loudest.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing