Thrustmaster TX Strange Button Triggering

Ok, so I just got the Thrustmaster TX in the mail yesterday and it's a great wheel. I'm having an enormous problem though that makes it almost unusable in manual. Usually it triggers a look back or to the side for me, but I first ran into a big problem when it started popping up the menu in Project CARS. I tried mapping all of the controls to the keyboard and the wheel still triggers the command somehow. The shift paddles trigger other buttons on the wheel. It doesn't do it every shift but sometimes comes in waves and will be especially bad for up to 30 minutes. Usually it will happen every 15-30 seconds so still very common. It also selects first gear or neutral sometimes on downshift from any gear. Sometimes the paddles shift in the wrong direction and sometimes nothing happens. I thought that this must be Project CARS messing up so I installed iRacing and I get exactly the same error. The firmware update and drivers are installed properly. I've tried everything. It's not just one of the buttons, it's all of them: upshift, downshift ABXY, every button has the possibility to trigger any other button or maybe even a function that's not even mapped to a button at any time with seemingly no logic to it. Probably going to have to send it to Thrustmaster but I'm looking for a solution until I hear back from them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.4%