Thrustmaster tx servo base

Here's my t300(the same as tx) settings, check if you can open it in the game and see values or maybe even use it. If not then ill send picture of my settings tomorrow (cant plug the wheel now :p)

Hello, I just bought my first sim racing equipment! a T300 servo, 3tpa-pro pedals, Ferrari f1 wheel, and HE sequential shifter. Can you (or anyone) share your Thrustmaster settings as well as in game settings for the wheel? I watched several youtube videos, but they were all very different. Thank you

EDIT - I can't open that .rcs file to see. thanks

Hello, I just bought my first sim racing equipment! a T300 servo, 3tpa-pro pedals, Ferrari f1 wheel, and HE sequential shifter. Can you (or anyone) share your Thrustmaster settings as well as in game settings for the wheel? I watched several youtube videos, but they were all very different. Thank you

EDIT - I can't open that .rcs file to see. thanks
use that profile file in the game, copy it to the game folder in your documents

as for TM settings, everything at 100% and auto center by the game

See that's where I saw discrepancies a lot. Everyone has the first 2 setting on TM at 100%, but then for spring and dampening, half of the people have these at 0% half have these at 100% haha. I can't imagine they matter too much?? I suppose I'll experiment and see what works best.

Hello can you give me pictures from your Settings? Thanks
MOgOpeI.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%