Thrustmaster TX pedals not calibrating properly

Yesterday I decided to open up my TX/T300 pedals to tinker with a custom break mod.
Now the pedal calibration is all over the place. First my PC wouldn't detect them at all, so I opened them back up and moved the potentiometer. This worked, until I put them back together again. So I repeated that step multiple times until I got it right. Sometimes pedal caliration would show at 25 percent, then 75, then full.

Today I just fired it up again and now my throttle reaches 100 percent at about half way pressed and my break reaches 45 percent full throttle.

It's driving me mad and I don't know what to do to get them calibrated just right.

Would appreciate any help!

Thanks

After fiddling with it some more I've managed to get the brake pedal working just right. However the throttle still has a huge dead zone where pressing down on the throttle half way shows up as 100 percent in the control panel and in Assetto Corsa.

It's strange that auto calibrate doesn't pick that up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It seems to me like the autocalibration still only reacts to a certain range of values read from the potentiometers, and a very narrow one at that. I had a fairly large deadzone on the brake on my T300 pedals when I got them, so decided to readjust it, and it took me maybe an hour or more to get it right only to find out that I managed to move the throttle a bit. I've since spent a few more hours on that (along with trying to mod the brake a bit) and I've got to the point where I can get it right pretty quickly, but it's still a pain in the butt. It's not a great system for sure.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 399 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 269 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 257 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 187 7.7%
  • < 5 years