thrustmaster tx not recognized

Hi all,
I've encountered an issue with my thrustmaster tx today I was running some laps in gsc and everything was working. I exited than returned and now my pc is not even recognizing the tx in the control panel?
I've unplugged it and it fires up all the lites are on then I hear the windows chime and it disconnects while calibrating. Any suggestions to what might be going on?

Cheers

thanks for the info, it looks to be the cord....i fiddled with it and got it working, windows was also deactivating it which i adjusted in the windows power management. Also gonna grab a new cord.

Cheers

Upvote 0
thanks for the info, it looks to be the cord....i fiddled with it and got it working, windows was also deactivating it which i adjusted in the windows power management. Also gonna grab a new cord.

Cheers

Good to hear. My TX break-away cable feels loose on the USB connector. It doesn't take much pressure to move it a little and it loses connection in the USB port. I think the stock break-away cable is garbage since the USB connector is pretty loose. I've been meaning to replace mine with a new one too in hopes of getting one that fits a bit more snug in the USB port but haven't done it yet.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing