1.3 MB · Views: 2,869
  • 20190403_115656.jpg
    20190403_115656.jpg
    985.4 KB · Views: 2,344
  • 20190403_115659.jpg
    20190403_115659.jpg
    970.3 KB · Views: 3,289
Last edited:
These still available? Am I right in thinking as part of the thrustmaster eco system this will work on a t300 wheel base and tx wheel base to work with PS4 and Xbox one respectively if so pm me

I'm interested in getting one of these shipped to the Stavanger area in Norway if possible. Postcode is 4355 :)

Thanks in advance!

Thrustmaster now sell these for £119 delivered on thier site.

Would you be willing to move at all on your price in light of this?

Just a wee nudge for people, there are still plenty of sets available (we've had some more stock come up) so don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like!

Price drop to 85 GBP aswell now :)

Hi All!

I've currently got some excess stock through work which I'm selling as we need to clear space.

For Sale are 40 (thirty) individual Thrustmaster TSPC RIMS (although if you wish to purchase multiple you can!) PRICE DROP TO 85 GBP!!!!

- These rims have been used in the Formula One Fanzones at each of the Grand Prix over the past 2 years.
- The Rims are all carrying various levels of cosmetic wear, however, all Rims are fully working at the time of sale.
- All rims are fully tested (with video evidence) prior to shipment.
- The rims are from a TSPC base, meaning they are PC only.
- All will be sent via DPD with Next Day Delivery ( with price Dependant on Location)

If you have any questions, please let me know. All sets are at a great price of £85, so even if you decide to sell them on then you'll probably turn a profit. Obviously, some of these are a bit tired looking but are all working at the time of shipping. Due to their usage over 2 years, they are out of warranty.

Below are some sample photos of wheels we are in the process of selling :)

View attachment 299581 View attachment 299582 View attachment 299583
Hi All!

I've currently got some excess stock through work which I'm selling as we need to clear space.

For Sale are 40 (thirty) individual Thrustmaster TSPC RIMS (although if you wish to purchase multiple you can!) PRICE DROP TO 85 GBP!!!!

- These rims have been used in the Formula One Fanzones at each of the Grand Prix over the past 2 years.
- The Rims are all carrying various levels of cosmetic wear, however, all Rims are fully working at the time of sale.
- All rims are fully tested (with video evidence) prior to shipment.
- The rims are from a TSPC base, meaning they are PC only.
- All will be sent via DPD with Next Day Delivery ( with price Dependant on Location)

If you have any questions, please let me know. All sets are at a great price of £85, so even if you decide to sell them on then you'll probably turn a profit. Obviously, some of these are a bit tired looking but are all working at the time of shipping. Due to their usage over 2 years, they are out of warranty.

Below are some sample photos of wheels we are in the process of selling :)

View attachment 299581 View attachment 299582 View attachment 299583

To use these on anything other than a TS PC base like TX/T300/T500 etc is not just a case of swapping rims, you will need to do a firmware update on the base first in bootloader mode or the TS PC rim buttons won't be mapped correctly, this thread may help
hi is this works the same for PlayStation? İ have t300 base and want to put the rim of ts pc ferrari 488 chalenge

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%