Sell THRUSTMASTER TSPC BASE & RIM (£250)

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I am now fully sold on all of these. I've had an overwhelming amount of interest and had to work through these backdating from September across the various social media mediums (this included).

I have 4 units which are marked as dead but maybe working so I can sell these at £150 each.

Thanks again for all your interest.

20190222_100857.jpg
20190222_094505.jpg
CRATE.jpg
20190222_095927.jpg

Last edited:
That's expensive, got mine £200 off gumtree single owner :)

Edit: wow, just seen the price of these on Amazon now!! Seems priced fair for current market price even second hand, just makes mine a bargain

Recieved mine today, all in good working order and in good health. Can't complain trade was great from beginning to end. £250 is on the lower side for ebays that I have been seeing over the past few months, given the wear and tear maybe could be a bit lower but the wheelbase works perfectly.

What I am surprised by as a T300 user is how much more force these can give. The reviews I have seen suggest this is only a little bit stronger, feels like twice or more and is a lot more responsive. Genuinely surprised with the capability difference!

Hi All!

I've currently got some excess stock through work which I'm selling as we need to clear space.

For Sale are 50 (yes fifty) individual Thrustmaster TSPC bases & RIMS (although if you wish to purchase multiple you can!)

- These sets, much like the pedals, have been used in the Formula One Fanzones at each of the Grand Prix over the past 2 years.

- The "Bases are at various levels of cosmetic wear and tear (as the photos show) and you will be given photos of the bases prior to purchase to make sure you're happy.
- All the bases are tested prior to shipping (with videos to evidence) and include the Power brick (and KETTLE LEAD/USB CABLE if you request)
- Shipping is Next Day Delivery to UK mainland or 48 Hour to Europe.
-
At a great price of £250, the rim itself can sell for £100 GBP.

If you have any questions, please let me know. All sets are at a great price of £250, so even if you decide to sell them on then you'll probably turn a profit. Obviously, some of these are a bit tired looking but are all working at the time of shipping. Due to their usage over 2 years, they are out of warranty.

View attachment 299479 View attachment 299481 View attachment 299482 View attachment 299483

Are you willing to ship to the U.S.?

Hi All!

I've currently got some excess stock through work which I'm selling as we need to clear space.

For Sale are 50 (yes fifty) individual Thrustmaster TSPC bases & RIMS (although if you wish to purchase multiple you can!)

- These sets, much like the pedals, have been used in the Formula One Fanzones at each of the Grand Prix over the past 2 years.

- The "Bases are at various levels of cosmetic wear and tear (as the photos show) and you will be given photos of the bases prior to purchase to make sure you're happy.
- All the bases are tested prior to shipping (with videos to evidence) and include the Power brick (and KETTLE LEAD/USB CABLE if you request)
- Shipping is Next Day Delivery to UK mainland or 48 Hour to Europe.
-
At a great price of £250, the rim itself can sell for £100 GBP.

If you have any questions, please let me know. All sets are at a great price of £250, so even if you decide to sell them on then you'll probably turn a profit. Obviously, some of these are a bit tired looking but are all working at the time of shipping. Due to their usage over 2 years, they are out of warranty.

View attachment 299479 View attachment 299481 View attachment 299482 View attachment 299483
Hi i just had a problem with mine T300 i would really use one of those ts pc and i really want that rim too do you still have one to sell? can it be sent to the Republic of Ireland?

Thank you very much waiting on reply

I had to go a different direction due to conversion rates/shipping to the states but, for anyone on the fence, Josh was fantastic to work with regarding these wheels. He responded quickly and takes pictures and video of the specific wheel he's selling you so you can see exactly what you are getting. Gutted that I had to do something else, but I have a brand new TS PC winging its way to me from Amazon now to make me feel better...

Hello, does these wheels fit on t500rs base?
Yes.

Reasoning:
- you can put the other rims you can buy separately on a t500
- you can put the other rims you can buy separately on a TS-PC
- Thrustmaster bases are controlled by the driver software, unlike Fanatec bases that are controlled by their own rims

So you can for sure put the TS-PC rim on a t500. There are quite a lot of people who wonder why Thrustmaster is not selling the formula TS rim separately too.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%