Sell THRUSTMASTER TSPC BASE & RIM (£250)

These are reduced to £409 at box.co.uk
Is it still worth waiting for these 'well used' bases?
I got a used base (not from this chap) and they are built like tanks internally so they will last. You might need to replace belts sooner rather than later but it runs like clockwork. New you have warranty obviously so consider that. If you get a good price on one, take it.

I got a used base (not from this chap) and they are built like tanks internally so they will last. You might need to replace belts sooner rather than later but it runs like clockwork. New you have warranty obviously so consider that. If you get a good price on one, take it.
That's reassuring as I've just ordered a used one from eBay. Couldn't quite stretch to the new one even on Black Friday.

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I am now fully sold on all of these. I've had an overwhelming amount of interest and had to work through these backdating from September across the various social media mediums (this included).

I have 4 units which are marked as dead but maybe working so I can sell these at £150 each.

Thanks again for all your interest.

Josh

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I am now fully sold on all of these. I've had an overwhelming amount of interest and had to work through these backdating from September across the various social media mediums (this included).

I have 4 units which are marked as dead but maybe working so I can sell these at £150 each.

Josh

Thanks for the update Josh.

Hi all,

View attachment 299479 View attachment 299481 View attachment 299482 View attachment 299483
DO YOU STILL HAVE 1 FOR SALE.WEEL BASE AN POWER BRICK AN WAT WIRE TO CONNECT TO MY PC

Hi all,

View attachment 299479 View attachment 299481 View attachment 299482 View attachment 299483
do you have an of theses units left

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years