Sell THRUSTMASTER TSPC BASE & RIM (£250)

for whoever is looking for those wheels i dealt with Josh he seemes to be a great guy, i annoyed him a lot i was a little concerned i dont usually buy stuff directly from people but they are serious with their stuff i have the tracking number when i get the base ill post here to show how its going, apparently they have more wheels it looks like they organise sim racing events, jealous here i wish to organise sim racing events instead of my retails **** job, haha

Any left guys?What about pedals would my g27 pedals work with this?
Yes and no. In theory you can just solder an adapter since the pots in the pedals are pretty similar.
I owned a TS-PC for a week and bought such a custom made adapter for 15€ on ebay. My G27 pedals were dead for the first half and then maxed out at about 20% of input in the TM control panel.

There is, however a brilliant usb interface from Leo Bodnar available. A bit pricey but with this you can use the pedals as a separate usb device.
Most games and sims support multiple input devices. AC, rF2, AMS, Wreckfest, pcars, Dirt all do it. But some might not.
Also it won't work with consoles, ofc.

Thanks RasmusP, you are an encyclopedia of simracing.Thank you.
I know a thing or two due to not being able to really work for the last few years.
PC specs, game settings, different technologies (vsync, anti aliasing etc) and the normal budget wheels I'm pretty good at.
Once you go into direct drive, motion systems and cockpits I'm completely lost though :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%