Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer setup AC

Hi, I invested in a new setup for F1 racing.

20180619_231212.jpg

Playseat F1, TS-PC Racer wheel, T3PA Pro pedals, i7-7700 with GTX1080T, running AC/CM.

Does anyone have any solid setup suggestions for the TS-PC FFB settings? I cannot seem to work it out. I use the standard settings in CM, with Gamma 0,5 (I'm not a big fan of LUT, as the wheel steers much too light with that). Any help will be highly appreciated.

Here's what I've been running with my TS-PC Racer:
Thrustmaster Control Panel settings
900* rotation
Overall 100
Constant 100
Periodic 100
Spring 0
Damper 0
Auto Center by game

Assetto Corsa In game settings
900* rotation
FFB settings
Gain 100
Filter 0
Min Force 0
Kerb FX 50
Road FX 4
Slip FX 1
ABS FX 15
Enhanced Understeer checked

Steering settings
Gamma 1.0
Filter 0
Speed sens 0

Then I use the FFB clip app to set the individual FFB setting for each car, just remember to save the setting or you can just let the FFB clip app to run and it will adjust on the fly. Here's the link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ffbclip-app.7910/

I searched for weeks if not months trying to get some kinda feedback/post on settings for the TS-PC Racer wheel in fact I kept AC on the back burner just because it didn't feel right, so I know how frustrating it can be, but I've really enjoy these settings and hopefully you will too, or at least give you a solid starting base to fine tune to your liking. Good luck.

Here's what I've been running with my TS-PC Racer:
Thrustmaster Control Panel settings
900* rotation
Overall 100
Constant 100
Periodic 100
Spring 0
Damper 0
Auto Center by game

Assetto Corsa In game settings
900* rotation
FFB settings
Gain 100
Filter 0
Min Force 0
Kerb FX 50
Road FX 4
Slip FX 1
ABS FX 15
Enhanced Understeer checked

Steering settings
Gamma 1.0
Filter 0
Speed sens 0

Then I use the FFB clip app to set the individual FFB setting for each car, just remember to save the setting or you can just let the FFB clip app to run and it will adjust on the fly. Here's the link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ffbclip-app.7910/

I searched for weeks if not months trying to get some kinda feedback/post on settings for the TS-PC Racer wheel in fact I kept AC on the back burner just because it didn't feel right, so I know how frustrating it can be, but I've really enjoy these settings and hopefully you will too, or at least give you a solid starting base to fine tune to your liking. Good luck.
Hi Rory

Could you please precise why you set rotation to 900 Instead standard to 1080?

Thanks in advance,

I don't like the damper being set to 0 at all. Damper isn't something that removes detail, it is a feature of sims that adds weight to the turning of the wheel that simulates the weight transfer. If you remove it then you may get easier access to other details such as road surface but at the cost of understanding how much grip the tires have. As the tires go past 0 slip the damper drops off its resistance a bit and you have to learn the optimal drop off for a car to get it into its ideal slip range. Without it you can catch a slide and feel bumps and such but it isn't how a car feels even remotely and its an essential part of the force feedback system. GamerMuscle is wrong on this aspect, it isn't something that dampens the effects it is a force that increases depending on how far the wheel is turned based on the physics of the game.

I invite you to test my settings from here:

Its for T300 but users with other Thrustmaster wheel tested them and they are happy (or with a little modification based on personal likes)...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back