Thrustmaster to Fanatec, Sparco Rally Wheel to DD1 with Universal Hub

OZ67

OZ67
Premium
Thrustmaster to Fanatec ,Sparco Rally Wheel to DD1 with "Universal Hub". Only 2 screws lined up; :(hope it holds up. I thought the "Universal Hub" was Universal? It feels and works great in WCR8 and Dirt rally 2.

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 770
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,142
Last edited:
Sean. You Genius !
The best of the two "worlds": In fact the Thrustmaster/Sparco is IMHO a very realistic rim at a very cheap price tag, whereas Fanatec Base is surely far better than Thrustmaster ones.......

Upvote 0
Chances are that the bolt pattern that Thrustmaster used isn't 50mm or 70mm. Hopefully the two screws can stand the torque of the Podium DD1.

I'd be looking for a cheap replacement. Perhaps something from Motamec or OMP?

Upvote 0
Sean. You Genius !
The best of the two "worlds": In fact the Thrustmaster/Sparco is IMHO a very realistic rim at a very cheap price tag, whereas Fanatec Base is surely far better than Thrustmaster ones.......
The Thrustmaster Sparco rally wheel rim is a awesome wheel , that's why I couldn't let it go and purchased the universal hub. I removed the wheel from its button box and put it on the universal hub , but I had to open up the button box to get the sparco logo cap and then placed it back on the wheel with a spot of super glue.

Upvote 0
You might want to put it back together sell it another party and get a real Sparco 383 from Sparco for $250 might less online somewhere else.... Just an idea to be securily mounted :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing