Thrustmaster to Fanatec, Sparco Rally Wheel to DD1 with Universal Hub

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
Dec 6, 2008
Thrustmaster to Fanatec ,Sparco Rally Wheel to DD1 with "Universal Hub". Only 2 screws lined up; :(hope it holds up. I thought the "Universal Hub" was Universal? It feels and works great in WCR8 and Dirt rally 2.

Attachments

Last edited:

asteroulis

250RPM
Oct 8, 2012
More info would be appreciated.
Is the wheel converted to usb?
EDIT: Just realised you replaced the button box :p

Last edited:

cr4wl3r0

50RPM
Dec 21, 2014
Sean. You Genius !
The best of the two "worlds": In fact the Thrustmaster/Sparco is IMHO a very realistic rim at a very cheap price tag, whereas Fanatec Base is surely far better than Thrustmaster ones.......

Wilko Jones

250RPM
Premium
Oct 17, 2017
Chances are that the bolt pattern that Thrustmaster used isn't 50mm or 70mm. Hopefully the two screws can stand the torque of the Podium DD1.

I'd be looking for a cheap replacement. Perhaps something from Motamec or OMP?

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
Dec 6, 2008
Chances are that the bolt pattern that Thrustmaster used isn't 50mm or 70mm. Hopefully the two screws can stand the torque of the Podium DD1.

I'd be looking for a cheap replacement. Perhaps something from Motamec or OMP?
I don't use heavy FFB so it seems to be going good so far

Reactions: Wilko Jones

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
Dec 6, 2008
Sean. You Genius !
The best of the two "worlds": In fact the Thrustmaster/Sparco is IMHO a very realistic rim at a very cheap price tag, whereas Fanatec Base is surely far better than Thrustmaster ones.......
The Thrustmaster Sparco rally wheel rim is a awesome wheel , that's why I couldn't let it go and purchased the universal hub. I removed the wheel from its button box and put it on the universal hub , but I had to open up the button box to get the sparco logo cap and then placed it back on the wheel with a spot of super glue.

JimLee

100RPM
Premium
Nov 3, 2015
You might want to put it back together sell it another party and get a real Sparco 383 from Sparco for $250 might less online somewhere else.... Just an idea to be securily mounted :)

Reactions: Wolf WolfZ