F1 2015 Thrustmaster T500rs with F1 Add-on problem

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
I know what you mean i have the same problem realy Light feeling wheel and i also dont know how to fix it and big problems in Monaco with that really slow short turn

My problem is braking
I get all or nothing. I press the brake gently and lock up and its a nightmare I tap brakes and get nothing. Done settings in thrustmaster and in the game still no luck, Also feels like my brakes are on I set off and am been lapped by everyone the car seems to be slow. I wheelspin like hell and even on straights when at full power the car is dragging no matter what I do

Hi guys,
I had the same problem with my T500RS with F1 rim no having much/any FFB. I fixed it by going into the FFB settings ingame and bumping them all to 100%. THEN I got FFB. I recommend doing that and then droping the Environment and Wheel Weight settings back to suit your preferred feel.
As for the braking issue, I still have that. If I choose the T500 preset profile in the game settings the yeah it locks up too easy. If I create a custom profile then I get a 50% deadzone where I get no power on the throttle until about half way down on the pedal. I DID find just last night that if you're using the default T500 profile ingame but change the Brake Saturation to 100% (instead of 0) I stopped locking up so easily. I didn't get a chance to try anything lower at the time but that could be something to look at. Im using the brake mod too by the way.

Hope this helped yous somewhat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back