•Thrustmaster T500RS Bundle:
◦Wheel Base (modified)
◦Thrustmaster T500RS Pedals
◦Thrustmaster T500RS GT rim
◦Table Clamp + PSU
◦SLI-Pro Display + T500RS Wheel Base Mount
◦Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 rim (modified)
◦SLI-Pro Display integrated into F1 rim

All the kit is in perfect working order but has wear and tear marks in line with good use (not abuse) by a mature sim racer just over 2 years and comes with original boxes and packaging, table clamp and Power Supply.

T500RS_boxes.jpg

The pedals are unmodified aside from a blob of hot melt glue around the base of the connector to give it strength.

T500RS_Pedals.jpg

The wheel base IS modified (quiet more powerful fan sited next to motor heatsink) and has a SLI-Pro display (software is required for this to function, but can be found free or very cheap)....

T500RS_Body.jpg

and the static paddles have been removed, but can be replaced easily in place of the SLI-Pro mount and are included in the package and have carbon fibre vinyl on the front face to reduce reflections

T500RS_Paddles.jpg

The base has through wiring in the hub....

SLI-Pro_T500_base_QR.jpg

for the switched USB connections to the SLI-Pro on the base and in the F1 rim to allow both to operate from a single switch.

T500RS_Back.jpg

The Ferrari F1 rim is also modified with an SLI Pro, 6 Rotary encoders (effectively 18 extra switches) and 6 external LEDs, activated by a quick flick of the switch at the back of the base once the rim is attached. The hand grips are worn either side at the crease of the thumb, but nothing terrible that makes it uncomfortable to use...

T500RS_F1_SLIPro.jpg

and has a USB header inside the QR hub to match the one on the base for true Thrustmaster QR capability for the electronics too.

T500RS_F1_Back.jpg

The package also includes the standard GT rim, again worn and marks on it from normal use and stowing under my desk..

T500RS_GT.jpg

I am based in the UK and carriage is not included in the price and would be charged at cost

I have a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 GTE rim and Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter for sale too and both are currently available separately but please ask for a price if you want to purchase them alongside the above bundle.

Last edited:
Replaced the lot after a small windfall that covered the cost of Fanatec :) (nearly... hence selling to make up the shortfall :))

Hi Paul, is this still available?
I had a request from a member on another forum, but with the SLI-Pro removed from the base and put back to almost stock.... so I carried out the reversal and am still waiting for payment.

I will relist it I think next week if I have not heard anything, that's plenty of time to wait for a response considering the work I have carried out to meet their requirements, but with the changes and a reduced price to reflect the changes.

E.g. It will be a stock base with stock fixed paddle shifters, GT wheel and with the following mods:
USB connection in QR Hub
F1 Wheel with SLI-Pro and USB connection in QR.
Brushed Aluminium Vinyl Wrap front to cover where the knobs were.
Basher Boards type mod for the pedals (not fitted but included).

new price will be £280 GBP + Carriage

I'll upload the new pictures next week

No, sorry. It has to go as a bundle. The F1 wheel is modified and the QR Hub on the base is modified.... The base will work without the F1 wheel, but not the other way around. In fact if you tried to plug the wheel in to an unmodified base, it would not fit/break the USB connection

I have already removed the SLI-Pro and the switches and the mount as I was offered an amount that was reasonable, but without the base mods to accommodate the base mounted SLI-Pro. They did not want them... so I removed them.

Unfortunately, I have been let down by the prospective buyer and they have now told me that they no longer want it.

If I put all the wiring back in and remounted the SLI-Pro to the base, it would be as in the original advert (1st Post) and I would want £400 GBP plus shipping. The 2x SLI-Pro's and the switches/wiring alone would be £250GBP + so I think that is a fair price. (and I can use one of the SLI-Pro displays on my CSW no problem so will save me buying another).

It would take a few hours to put the base back to how it was again, but I have the technology, I can rebuild it ;)

Let me know if you are interested.

Danski... I have to give PDW006 first dibs... Will let you know if it's still available after I talk with him tomorrow.

fair enough - his reply must have come in as i was typing. If you accept my offer, i'd be happy to pay by PPG or BT tonight/tomorrow. Been researching the T500RS for a few days and just decided to buy today - yours seems to fit the bill for me.

Joe, I'm not going to split anything off for the moment.
No problem Paul , if the person who buys from you and wants sell me t500 shifters paddles I'll pay a good price , would be nice if you would let them know this Paul :::: cheers .

Edit :
Paul is it ok if I use your photo of shifter peddles to advertise , maybe someone out there wants to sell there's .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%