Thrustmaster T500 Clamp size?

Looking at maybe upgrading to one of these bad boys. I have a wheel stand pro 2 stand but have modified it. Can someone do me a favour and check the distance between where the wheel base sits on the desk/stand etc to where the actual clamps sit on a T500. Probably not explained that very well. How far the clamp sits under where it is mounted.

Thanks!

Looking at maybe upgrading to one of these bad boys. I have a wheel stand pro 2 stand but have modified it. Can someone do me a favour and check the distance between where the wheel base sits on the desk/stand etc to where the actual clamps sit on a T500. Probably not explained that very well. How far the clamp sits under where it is mounted.

Thanks!

Paul, unfortunately my clamp is still in the box in my attic since I never used it but my brother has a T500 using the clamp system. I'll get him to measure it for you in a few hours if no one has responded by then. I do have to ask, do you plan to mount the T500 to the wheel stand pro and if so, why not just use two m6 bolts instead of the clamp? I used m6 bolts on my wheel stand pro v2.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info Blkout, i didnt realise you could use M6 bolts tbh, i currently have a DFGT that is clamped on but i have made a button box/shifter kind of shelf that sits between the wheel base and the stand, so i was hoping to just clamp it on, but i am sure i could adapt my mod to suit. If no one else answers i would appreciate it if you could get those measurements.

Upvote 0
It´s about 3 cm deep and goes 9 cm in to the furthest point on my desk.
Not sure if T500RS will feel all that great on such a platform but maybe just me that is overly allergic to flex.

The T500 feels just fine on a Wheel Stand Pro. There's almost no flex at all; very sturdy platform. The Wheel Stand Pro is amazingly built. When a T500 can't make it move, its well built.

Upvote 0
It´s about 3 cm deep and goes 9 cm in to the furthest point on my desk.
Not sure if T500RS will feel all that great on such a platform but maybe just me that is overly allergic to flex.

Thanks for that Mr Oqvist appreciate the info, looks like i would need to do a slight modification. Also i agree with Blkout the wheel stand pro is surprisingly sturdy, once its setup it does not move.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back