Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals - load cell?

Hi guys,

I've been thinking a lot about how to make my pedals feel a lot better.

Currently running the T3PA Pro's with the conical brake mod (The rubber cone?)

What options do i have to make the brake pedal feel a lot better?

I've seen a few things thrown around, i just wanted to get a definitive answer and link to what should be done!

Thanks,

I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and go for this - it seems real expensive for what it is though.

Currently using the conical brake mod, hopefully this lives up to the hype.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I feel quite well with a T3PA Pro + Conical Brake Mod + Leo Bodnar adapter cable for standalone connection (increased resolution), I suggest you to check Bodnar site: less expensive than load cell and less complicate (perhaps also less effective... I don't know but I' m quite satisfied): works flawlessly with Assetto Corsa Pcars 2 and Rfactor2
Regards

Upvote 0
Just jumping in here as a Ricmotech loadcell owner/user. Setting it up was very straight forward. No messing about with soldering at all. Basically dismantle, attach, reassemble then plug and play.

Gotta say coming from never using a load cell EVER before, this was a shock to the system. Especially this particular mod. The fact it's called the Real Feel mod says everything. I've only ever driven IRL formula fords and that brake pedal was also a shock at how hard it was (no servo). That previous experience was the only thing that told me this mod was RIGHT. It still took a while to dial it in to my sims (I jump around rF2 and AMS mostly) But once you get over the shock of the stiff pedal (had to stiffen my GT Omega ART as it flexed when I braked after fitting). I would never go back to anything other than this. IMO it's awesome.

That ultra stiff pedal is what allows for micro braking adjustments when under heavy brake load. You have so much more control of your braking when doing so. Braking became a part of the car control after fitting this. Feeling the car twist under braking/cornering load through the steeing wheel via what I was doing with the brake pedal (and controlling it) is something that still makes me smile.

It's the only brake mod where shoes are recommended but that's only till you get it dialed in to your comfort zone and in-sim set up. Just remember that Ricmotech sell Real Gear for sim racing and their Thrusmaster mods are second to none IMO. Expensive? Debatable because you get what you pay for.

Upvote 0
Just as an aside. I have heard rumors circling again over on GTPlanet website about Thrustmaster actually getting ready to release the fabled Thrustmaster Load Cell. It's been rumored for quite a while and even pictured but could actually be making an appearance if the whispers are true. Would be cheaper than Ricmotech and Leo Bodnar too. Don't have specs.

*edit*

Link - https://www.gtplanet.net/multiple-upcoming-thrustmaster-products-discovered-via-pricing-list/

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back