PC1 Thrustmaster T300 settings

As the title says...I'm looking for a good setup for my t300. I just can't seem to get mine dialed in and feel how I want. Any help with the profile settings and in game settings would be much appreciated

I'm on the same boat as you, only thing i've done so far is turn all dampening off, increase force from 75 to 100, and increase the top FFB value for each car in the pits menu, but it still doesn't feel right.

Distinct lack of small details, kerbs, bumps etc.

I'm on the same boat as you, only thing i've done so far is turn all dampening off, increase force from 75 to 100, and increase the top FFB value for each car in the pits menu, but it still doesn't feel right.

Distinct lack of small details, kerbs, bumps etc.

Try this.

One Basic Setting for the FFB is "Tire Force". This acts as a global FFB setting and will impact all of the cars FFB at the same time but, it might be a way to find a better baseline or provide a good way to test for the FFB feel you want without having to tweak each car one at a time.

As an immersion player, I found that a lower TF setting game me better details with most wheels. I haven't tested this recently and it's possible that something has changed but, if you start out feeling that FFB feels numb and lacks detail, be sure that the FFB is set to 100 and try setting the TF lower or higher. For me, the default TF lacked detail but, lowering it by 6 or 7 points changed the feel a lot. Some people prefer to set it higher.

Master Scale has a similar effect on the FFB but, is on a per-car basis. Some other car FFB settings can affect the grip feel but, I'm sure bmanic can address that far better than I can. The lack of grip feel seems to be one the major complaints I am seeing with the FFB and eitherTire Force or Master Scale improved that for me with a minimum of fuss.

By default, there may be some assists enabled - even in Pro Mode, so be sure to check that setting. Also, adjusting the Diff Lock can improve the car handling as the default car settings are quite stable and conservative IMO.

Thanks for the reply, just going through all my settings again and checking them...

I have been increasing the master scale, it's made the FFB heavier but not really added any details, hopefully reducing the tire force will allow some of the finer details through the wheel.

Thanks for the reply, just going through all my settings again and checking them...

I have been increasing the master scale, it's made the FFB heavier but not really added any details, hopefully reducing the tire force will allow some of the finer details through the wheel.

The answer is found in the CAR SETUP menu.. in the garage. There is a FFB tab there for each individual car.

The answer is found in the CAR SETUP menu.. in the garage. There is a FFB tab there for each individual car.
There are many many different (confusing) options in the car setup menu (which is where i was increasing the overall force using the master scale option), any suggestions on which to change to allow some of the more finer details through?

guys its easy....

I have a t300 GTE.

Ive set FFB in Thrustmaster panel to 100 (as I do all my sims)

I also set in Wheel Pcars menu
FFB 100
Dampening 15
Tyre Force 100

Then in each car specific FFB I set the master lower. For instance the Formula a car (f1) has the most grip so it produces the most FFB, ive lowered that Master gain to 10, and it feel lovely.
148ng44.jpg

Basically as said above you set the base ffb in the main menu and then in each cars setup ffb you dial it down or up.

Last edited:
theres loads but good luck with that lol

pcars has booted RRe out of the bloody ballpark lol!!!

UPDATE
actually having just read that official WMD ffb pdf. Tyre force is a multiplier for all forces into the tyre, imo that should be left at 100 then

guys its easy....

I have a t300 GTE.

Ive set FFB in Thrustmaster panel to 100 (as I do all my sims)

I also set in Wheel Pcars menu
FFB 100
Dampening 15
Tyre Force 100

Then in each car specific FFB I set the master lower. For instance the Formula a car (f1) has the most grip so it produces the most FFB, ive lowered that Master gain to 10, and it feel lovely.
148ng44.jpg

Basically as said above you set the base ffb in the main menu and then in each cars setup ffb you dial it down or up.

Edit: Irrelevant.

Last edited:
Anyone who have found some "Kickass" settings for this wheel?

I enjoy racing formula A cars, but something is not feeling right at all... I can't take turns as sharp as I want to like in the F1 series.. It's like I can't turn the wheel sharp enough...

---

I am over 6 seconds slower in this game on Monaco than in F12014 (with no assists) as well.. Something feels very odd..

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.5%
  • < 5 years