Thrustmaster T300 RS strange problem

Toni

Tbk7
Hi all
I have a strange problem with my T300 wheel.:( : when I start PC, don´t recognize it, and if I see in the Thrustmaster Control Panel, firmware version is "0" !!
Then I upgrade and install the latest version (25), and after that, the wheel works normally. When I finish to play,I shutdown PC.
The next day I start computer, I have another time the same problem. Firmware "0" and wheel not recognized. I install firmware, and works again. It seems my wheel are loosing the firmware version every time I shutdown the computer.
And that tricky process every day.....:mad:
Has anyone encountered a similar problem, or can tell me what the problem might be?
Thanks in advance

If you're still under warranty just give TM a message. It shouldn't lose firmware like that.

I wish you very best with their customer service. While some say it's exellent, my recent and still going on experience says they're as useful as a bucket of bananas... :roflmao: Hope you have better luck.

Upvote 0
If you're still under warranty just give TM a message. It shouldn't lose firmware like that.

I wish you very best with their customer service. While some say it's exellent, my recent and still going on experience says they're as useful as a bucket of bananas... :roflmao: Hope you have better luck.
Yes, I will do. But anyway, I would check if anybody have had a similar problem.
I hope I´ll be better luck than you in that case:rolleyes:
Thanks for your replay @Rami

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline