OK, so the title shows what problem i am having.

It makes a weird clicking noise when i turn anti-clockwise but only at 90 degrees after that it stops. People have had this problem too but no one has fixed it all they say is to send it back. I have already got a replacement for my first because of an offset center.

It costs me 20 euros to send it back to the retailer everytime so im looking to see if any one on here had this problem and knows if theres a fix for it? Also what the cause is?

I've contacted Thrustmaster myself but they havent replied to my ticket yet.

Thanks

Offset center can be recalibrated easily, did that with my TX. For the clicking, is it a 'clunk' at around 90 degrees both sides that you can feel as well? If so, it's probably the motor bracket screws being loose, or the belt tension needing adjustment.

Upvote 0
No i didn't know that at the time, and the clicking i can feel ever so slightly theres not really a clunk feel or sound to it. It sounds like scrunching a bag of crisps just not as loud. Is it something i should be worried about?

Upvote 0
Hi Jesse,

I have the same thing on mine. Now I only notice it when I rotate with the wheel and PC turned off.

Concerned me at first, have learnt to ignore it and everything is still working 6 months later.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back