Thrustmaster t-lcm pedals

Hi all, I`m thinking of buy these pedals, Atm I am running G27 pedals modded with the GTeye brake mod with the default brake spring in the accelerator pedal, Is the load cell going to way better than the GTeye mod ? what about the accelerator pedal on the t-lcm ? is it really light like t3pa`s pedal (i hated that) or would it be as heavy as the modded g27 accelerator pedal ?

Last edited:
Hi i had the G25 earlier and the pedals were just ok, than i got the t300ferrari and while i realy like the wheel, you are right i also hated the t3pa pedals, especially the light accelerator.
I never used mods for the logitech pedals, so i don`t have a comparsation, but the t-lcm accelerator ist nice heavy and can dose the gas very good. Its a milestone vs the t3pa accelerator. I find the brake is good also, but needs to get used too.

It comes with several springs so you cann adjust everything very good. Its important to run the pedals as standalone, because only than you can use the calibration tool. Before i run the tool i was disapointed but after calibration it changed into the good. My advice is to get rid of the accelerator dead zone and adjust the brake force. standart is at 70% the most people i know uses 60%

So if i had to make a recomendation i would say - yes the t-lcm are great. But note i dont know your GTeye modifikation... so i cant compare

Upvote 0
Hi all, I`m thinking of buy these pedals, Atm I am running G27 pedals modded with the GTeye brake mod with the default brake spring in the accelerator pedal, Is the load cell going to way better than the GTeye mod ? what about the accelerator pedal on the t-lcm ? is it really light like t3pa`s pedal (i hated that) or would it be as heavy as the modded g27 accelerator pedal ?
From what I can see, the T-LCM pedals look like a very decent, well thought out design that should get the job done as well as any Fanatec pedals for much less money relatively speaking. With Fanatec you are paying for build and higher quality engineering. but for playing sim games you don't really need that in my opinion. I don't own T-LCM's but i do own Fanatec Clubsport CSR load cell pedals, but I do prefer the way the brake pedal is engineered on the T-LCM's and so I am thinking about purchasing them, I have also had problems with the potentometers on mine and I like the fact the Thrustmaster's are using hall sensors. If looks are not an issue then the T-LCM's look like a bargain to me!

Upvote 0
That’s not correct. I calibrate mine via USB, then use them plugged into the wheel base when racing. They can be used either through the wheelbase or standalone.

Yeah they can be used 2 ways. My state of knowledge is - the calibration only works via USB. So i even did not try to plugg them back into the wheelbase.

But if it does work like you say - i apologize for the misinformation.

ps: Additionally i read somewhere via USB they work on more Hertz frequency. If its important, no idea

Upvote 0

Here is another thread pertaining to this pedal set. I hope it answers any general questions about this pedal set.

I'll say moving up from the standard two-pedal TM set the T-LCM set "ticked all the boxes" and was worth the money. I find the accelerator a bit heavier than that of the two-pedal set. I find it easier to modulate and hold steady acceleration and know that the pedal placement is accurate. I can not relate to your question as I've not used the g27 pedal set but I hope this is/was somewhat useful. :)

If you have not seen the video from Sim Racing Garage on the T-LCM pedals check it out HERE

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Additionally i read somewhere via USB they work on more Hertz frequency.

Unless it’s changed after any of the post-release updates, the T-LCM pedals have 16 bit resolution when used stand-alone via USB and 12 bit when used through the wheelbase. I’m not a pro (who may be more sensitive/perceptive) but don’t notice the difference using them through the wheelbase. 4096 steps (12 bit) are probably more than most people need.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unless it’s changed after any of the post-release updates, the T-LCM pedals have 16 bit resolution when used stand-alone via USB and 12 bit when used through the wheelbase. I’m not a pro (who may be more sensitive/perceptive) but don’t notice the difference using them through the wheelbase. 4096 steps (12 bit) are probably more than most people need.
Oh dear of course bits not hertz :D (...too much written about Monitors last couple of days )

Upvote 0
I've had both your configs, T-LCM is better than the G27 with GT Eye mod.

It feels a lot smoother but stiffer, and the amount of configuration on the brake pedal is great.

Upvote 0
I got the TLCM as a xmas gift for myself and I am very happy with the purchase! Total game changer coming from the T3PA Pro set.. I am now making faster lap times with the TC & ABS dialed down to 1 in the GT3 in both rF2 & ACC

This is my first load cell brake pedal and to me it feels like going from a gamepad to a steering wheel.. both get the job done but the amount of control and precision is a game changer.

Upvote 0
Hi all, I'm wanting to buy these pedals but 1st, does anyone know if there's a pro version in the pipeline? I really like my T3PA Pro's, hanging down is trick and all metal construction. Hopefully some one here will know. Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi all, I'm wanting to buy these pedals but 1st, does anyone know if there's a pro version in the pipeline? I really like my T3PA Pro's, hanging down is trick and all metal construction. Hopefully some one here will know. Thanks
I've seen a video where a guy says Thrustmaster have ditched the inverted design with LC pedals to ensure reliability. Now I'm not sure if that's because they're in a plastic body or maybe these 1st gen ones are built to a price but think I'm going to wait for their next version, happy to spend more on quality than have the fundamentals but in a cheap housing. I've been looking forward to Thrustmaster LC Pedals for years but like the T3PAs the later Pro versions, give a sim look and feel and less game/toy like.

Upvote 0
The base seems to be made of a better quality plastic than my old T3PAs which lasted well with no signs of failure. No reason to think these won't last even longer. Don't be fooled by the appearance - unless how they look means more to you than how they perform, of course.
Cheers for the feedback, performance outweighs looks everyday of the week, what I meant was, they may use these same pedals which are said to be great but in an inverted usually metal construction later down the line. They will probably be the same pedal mech but in a slightly more expensive casing that is nice to have. I wouldn't buy looks over performance tho, no way! My T3PA Pro's were a big step up from the standard T3PAs and with the throttle mod from BBJ they're hard to beat.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years