Thrustmaster T-GT

http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/t-gt.html

I know when Thrustmaster first leaked info about this wheel people thought it may be DD. Obviosuly it aint, but at £699 (including some cheap looking pedals) is it worth the money?? Has anyone used this wheel and can compare it to fanatec? I know it's still around £400 cheaper than fanatec 2.5 base with v3 pedals and rim, but would it be worth paying that extra for the fanatec?

In need of a new wheel, currently 4 years in on my thrustmaster t500rs and it's feeling a little worn :)

UI know fanatec are releasing a DD, but price and release date are still unknown and don't want to wait to find I can't afford it.

Would love a DD but they just a little out my price range when you factor in rim and pedals.

checked youtube for reviews on this wheel and can't find any... what would you guys do in my position? i have about £1100 budget.

This is probably PS4-compatible version of TS-PC Racer. If that's the case, I think CSL Elite PS4 with CSL LC pedals is a better choice. You can get that for about £650 (CSL Elite PS4 Starter Bundle + CSL Elite Loadcell kit + shipping). Pedals are much better than Thrusmaster's T3PA shown on that link and wheel base is about the same as TS-PC, but you can get much better rims later for Fanatec.
But if you can spend £1100 and don't need PS4 compatibility, go for CSW V2.5 and CSP V3 you won't regret it. Word of advice, if you mostly drive modern race cars get Formula rim first, it works great with GT and OW cars.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back