Thrustmaster Pro Clutch

anyone using this wheel as well and already had a look at how to best set it up? If I use default settings I get the dreaded "car moves in a zigzag down the straight effect" that was also present a little in rFactor and GTREvo (larger/faster cars and some mods), the first RaceRoom online game and especially bad in Project CARS [anyone know what links these titles?]) but is totally utterly absent in iRacing and Richard Burns Rally. Must be some basic way data is produced by the game and fed to the wheel. Feels like in the first group you have a stick down the middle of the virtual car and everything is processed in relation to that stick while in the latter case you have four individual wheels if anyone knows what I mean. I honestly haven't the least clue about how sims simulate physics.

Have you tried adding a bit of dead zone to the center of the wheel (there is a slider in controller settings). Don't know if it will work, but has always been a good solution on other wheels when zig-zagging is a problem in other sims. Hope this helps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back