Thrustmaster or Fanatec? Max. 850€

Hi, I have doubts about choosing the right set, even though I read and watched quite a lot about them.
I want two rims, one for racing and one for rallying.

Fanatec:
-CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
-CSL Elite Pedals LC
-ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports
Minus - No additional rim.

However, from Thrustmaster I look at two options.
First:
-TS-XW
-T3PA PRO
-TM Open Wheel Add-on
I will sell pedals from TS-XW and buy T3PA PRO.
Minus - The Sparco rim in this case will not suit me very well in rallying.

Second:
-Servo Base
-CSL Elite Pedals LC
-Thrustmaster Sparco R383 Add-On
-TM Open Wheel Add-on
In this case, two rims that I would like to have, but I have doubts about the base.

I will be happy to read your opinions on what to choose.

Can't comment on TM products but I've had my Fanatec CSR Elites for 8 years+ now and they've been faultless.
I think the CSL Elite Pedals were the upgraded version of mine and I have used them before at a Raceroom event here in Malaysia, very solid.
I have a F1 Rim and a BMW GT2 rim, the Formula Rim is getting the most use due to GT3 and Open Wheel racing so just get the cheapest formula rim and cheapest roundish one possible...
So I'd vote for option one but maybe see if you can source a decent condition used rim to keep within budget?

Upvote 0
You need to go for LC pedals, they will make a bigger difference than the wheelbase for your driving, so adjust your other choices for that. Both the Thrustmaster new pedals and the Fanatec CSL LC are good options.

Upvote 0
Got the T300 Wheelbase and T3PA from TM. I don't like the pedals would go for Loadcell maybe u can try the new TM T-LCM Pedals or look for a review - before buying T3PA Pro go for the new one.
I'm pretty happy with the wheelbase. It works fine without problems for 2 years now (bought it used on Amazon Warehouse).

but i still would take the second Option.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back