Thrustmaster: one base, two rims?

Hi. I have a TS-PC Racer with a custom deep dish rim. Now, I'm considering the possibility of using two different rims, one for GT and one for Rally. The most inexpensive solution would be to discard my rim and use the combo of the stock TS-PC Racer rim (GT) and the 383 Sparco addon. However, the stock Thrustmaster quick release is horrible and I don't want to use it. Is there anything made of metal and that is really quick, strong and without any wobble? The expensive solution would be to use two real rims with custom plates, and a traditional quick release. The problem is that I have not seen many custom rally rims with plates and that the GT wheels are very very expensive. I have also seen wheels for OSW, but are they compatible with standard clamps or any Thrustmaster to OWS conversion?

The problem also of the TM quick release, apart from not being so quick, is the fact that the rim sits too close to the base, which is a problem for those like me who has there a little screen for the hub.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years