F1 2012 Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel - What your setup?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

Does anyone have the Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel, if so what is your setup for F1 2012.

I got one cheap from eBay for now, as I couldn't afford a G25 or G27 till next year.

Thanks

Yes I have one. Of the top of my head I have the ingame settings all at 0 except for liniarity at 30% and brake saturation at 3% as my foot hovers over the brakes. Feedback settins are 100%, 50% and 50%. Setings overide is set to off. I drive with no assists. Be careful with the wheel they are prone to break especialy the clamp thread. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Gaz
I have this wheel and my wheel liniarity is 45% for tracks with long straights like Monza, Spa etc, 35% for all other tracks and wheel saturation is set at 10% for tracks with long straights and 5% for all other tracks. I haven't raced on the new US track or Monaco yet so i can't say how these settings work on those tracks, but for the other tracks i have raced on the above settings work very well.

I also installed the latest update.
http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=2&pid=316&cid=15

As Justin said the thread on the clamp is prone to damage, i had to make a new bolt because the thread was to damaged to mount my wheel. Its best to try and leave the wheel setup at all times to avoid this kind of damage.

I have had two of these wheels and the first one the right gear paddle shift had broken inside the mount so i took it back replaced it with another one and the same thing happened again and yeh the clamp is complete garbage aswell as mine also snapped when tightening it to my desk. I can't find the receipt so im stuck playing f1 with automatic gears.

Its ashame because i like the drs and kers buttons at the top of the wheel.

As for it being the "Ferrari experience" i never want to own a ferrari if its made like this wheel lol

My setup:
Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Saturation: 0%
Steering Linearity: 30%
Throttle Deadzone: 0%
Throttle Saturation: 20%
Brake Deadzone: 0%
Break Saturation: 17%

And i've had my wheel for well over 2 years now, and it hasnt broken at all. I've been treating it with care, because i know that it's one of the only wheels that has the KERS and DRS buttons where i want them; at "10 and 2" on the wheel itself.

I treat mine with care but the build quality is crap all you have to do is google the reviews and you will see the gear shift paddle breaks on almost all of them. Your just lucky enough to get one that is solid, i wish i was ;(

I treat mine with care but the build quality is crap all you have to do is google the reviews and you will see the gear shift paddle breaks on almost all of them. Your just lucky enough to get one that is solid, i wish i was ;(

Well, my downshift (left one) is starting to go. But it still works, it just doesnt make a clicking noise anymore. lol. but im happy coz it still works. But other than that it's in perfect condition

Well, my downshift (left one) is starting to go. But it still works, it just doesnt make a clicking noise anymore. lol. but im happy coz it still works. But other than that it's in perfect condition

If you open it up its the actual joint that clicks a button that is very slim and cracks from the force of you pulling the gear paddle towards you it force's the actual mount inside to bend back on itself whilst it pushes another button inside. Its such ashame because i would pay an extra £10 just to have a little bit better build quality. Apart from that its a good wheel.

Yeah apart from the bolt to mount the wheel braking (threads been damaged) and the left gearshift not clicking my wheel is in good condition. I have noticed that sometimes when downshifting it takes an extra shift, but thats rar at the moment.

I test your settings and the car is undriveble.
I use this settings;
Steering Deadzone: 1%
Steering Saturation: 0%
Steering Linearity: 100%
Throttle Saturation: 0%
Brake Deadzone: 0%
Break Saturation: 90%

Steering Deadzone: 5%
Steering Saturation: 18%
Steering Linearity: 50%