F1 2012 Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge [Pedal Issue]

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
If anyone has this steering wheel you will know that I am on a budget, the wheel I have now got too a stage where the settings are perfect for steering, but the pedals are VERY bad and so sensitive , even with the deadzeon at full and have no control has anyone got some advice on how too rectify this ?

Hi mate,

What platform are you playing on? PC or PS3?

PS3:
Quick google search brought this back - may be of help to you :)
Click Me
http://www.fixya.com/support/t11581014-thrustmaster_5_in_1_racing_pedals_not
For whatever reason these Ferrari GT peripherals
icon1.png
seem to have a lot of problems and they aren't very consistent when it comes to choosing to work properly or not on the PS3. It's too bad to, because they are dang slick!

I can promise this will work, but here is what you should be doing to maximize your chances of the wheel working. First, make sure you have the latest patch for the PS3. You can do this by either going to "settings," "system settings," and then turning automatic updates on. If you do that, the newest patch will be automatically downloaded and applied the next time you connect to PS Network. Alternatively, if you have a USB flash drive you can go here and follow the on screen instructions to apply the path to your PS3. This is critical as not all patches support the wheel and pedals.

After that's done be sure the switch on the side of the wheel is set to "PS3." Turn your console off using the switch on the back, wait a minute, then plug the wheel and pedals into the PS3 and turn the console on.

Edit:
PC:
Couldn't find anything, although I would recommend for you to email customer support, asking for assistance there. Tell them the steps you've taken already, operating system etc etc....
Here is a link - Click Me

Sorry Couldn't help on this one, I'm sure some of the guys will chip in very soon :)

Dan

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years