F1 2016 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 italia doesnt work properly anymore on F1 2016

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,
To introduce you to the issue, I can tell, that I have been able to use the wheel properly as long as the wheel ( Ferrari 458 Italia for Xbox 360 and PC) was detected as Xbox 360 Controller. It has been issueless as long as that was the case.
However, since one of the recent patches ( I cant quite tell the specific patch, because I've been on vacation for quite a while) the wheel gets detected as a Xbox ONE Controller. Since that is the case steering doesnt work properly anymore. The game starts to show reaction at a steering rate of 23 degrees, where previously it had immediate reaction in the game to any steering rate. I've tried out the advanced wheel Settings in the game, but nevertheless it still hasn't really changed. I did read about a so called "custom control scheme" which should enable me to use the wheel properly again, however I do not have an advanced brain regarding Technology. If someone could give me clear advise about how to create such a "scheme" or generally how to enable the wheel to work properly again, I would appreciate it a lot. Either way, thanks for helping me out and have a nice day.
Nic

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back