F1 2015 Thrustmaster F430 FFB wheel-settings:

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
First off all I assume that my wheel Thrustmaster F430 FFB is fully compatible with the game.
In the game it shows : Input device: Thrustmaster T100
Control preset: Thustmaster F430
And I can customize the wheel-setting.

But the game is hard to drive, even in lowest / beginner settings. I tried several settings, but I don’t get a good one, not even close.

Can please some help me to set my wheel, so I can enjoy the game.

Thanks
Franske :cool:

Last edited:
Assuming F430 is a 270 degree wheel? Game is 360 degrees. In game setting for saturation 0 = 100% and 100 = 0%. 270 is 75% of 360 so I would try setting steering saturation at 25%. 100-75=25

Last edited:
I'm purely going off assetto corsa default settings for this wheel for degrees of rotation though. I'll try lowering my settings to what you suggested. I was struggling to work out how you calculated the saturation setting to match my wheels lower than 360 rotation, but your explanation was great :)

Just for info, this wheel is not officially supported by F1 2015.

Of course I am not saying is doesn't work, just that Codemasters don't officially support it, though they do support a whole bunch of Thrustmaster wheels :)

I mention this because the OP said 'I assume it's fully compatible etc. ......." in his first post.

Supported List Here

The Wheel works but is not supported.
I can not get to the car setup. I can do pretty much Everything else but not find any button to get inte the car setup itself. Seems i´m missing some hardcoded buttons.
Anyone knows how to do that??

I´m on a PC.

For me the button that is mapped to Y by default, so therefore is the car set up button when in the garage, is the top of the 2 buttons on the left hand side of the wheel on the front. So just to the left of the Ferrari badge in the middle of the wheel.

I recently posted about new thrustmaster drivers for this wheel. They are intended for windows 10/8.1 I think, but I would assume work for 7 too. What OS are you running?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%